Chapter 3

I knocked on his door, and it took him a few seconds to answer it.

"Hey, come in" He said kissing me.

"So then. Are we having a take away then like we usually do?" I questioned as that's all we do so we don't get caught.

"Um no actually i booked us a table at a restaurant. It's around 30 minutes from here but its quite" He said pulling me into a kiss.

"Oh, a restaurant fancy" I said.

"Yeah well we have to go all out don't we as it has been 5 months since we were dating" He said laughing.

"Oh. Yeah it is" I replied.

"Ha. Anyway i need to get dressed" Ezra said walking to wardrobe and i sat down on his bed and i saw him pull off his shirt.

"You know what, why don't we skip this meal i can think off many other things" I said smiling

"Oh really, what" He said coming sitting closer to the bed.

"You know, Mr Fitz" I said pulling him into a kiss and it all lead one to another.... After, we laid in bed next to each other when there was a knock at the door.

"Are you expecting anyone" I said to Ezra sitting up straight away.

"Um no. We were suppose to be out for that meal remember" Ezra said when there was another knock. Ezra quickly stood up and shoved some joggers on and shirt and i just shoved one of Ezra's top that was on the floor.

"Go and have a look who it is" I said to Ezra and he walked over to the door.

"Who is it?" Ezra shouted.

"Ella Montgomery, Ezra can i have a word" I heard my mom shout.

"Shit" Ezra said.

"Answer it. I'll hide in the bathroom" I said and ran to the bathroom. Ezra went over to the door and answered it.

"Hey, Mrs Montgomery what you doing her" I heard him say slowly.

"Can i come in" She replied.

"Yeah course" Just as she was walking in realized my clothes were on the bed i grabbed my phone and texted, Ezra.

"Anyone special" My mom said as a message came through.

"Oh crap" He said.

"Um, pardon" My mom said sounding confused.

"Oh um nothing would you like a drink" Ezra asked as my mum sat on the sofa.

"Um yes please just a water" I heard my mom say. I saw Ezra going backwards to the bed and grabbed my clothes and my mom turned around, and he quickly put them up his back.

"Oh, did i wake you" My mom said.

"Oh no just thought I'd make my bed one second" Ezra said and my mom turned around and he opened the bathroom door and threw the clothes in and closed it.

"Ok, what is going on why did you just open and closed the bathroom door?" My mum questioned.

"Um. I didn't i just closed it so that drink" Ezra said and filled a glass up with water and passed it my mum.

"Ok. So i came here to talk about you and Aria" My mom said.

"Me and, Aria, what do you mean?" He questioned.

"I'm just glad you guys have put aside your relationship you know what's, Byron's like. I just came to thank you because i know it must be hard, Aria in your class and, you guys liking each other, but you know it couldn't happen, it's just, Aria now i still think she likes you because me and her keep arguing and so with her farther over this. So thank you Ezra." I heard my mom said.

"Oh. Right. Yeah it was hard, but it couldn't happen me losing my job over this and her being my student" Ezra said.

"Yeah i better be going. Can i use your bathroom please?" My mom questioned.

"Um. No!" He said quickly.

"Um, why not?" My mum asked and Ezra paused for awhile.

"Um... Because it's broken. Yeah it's broken, someone is coming round tomorrow to fix it" Ezra quickly said without thinking.

"It's broken right. So how do you go?" He questioned.

"Oh. Um, me. Well i use the person who lives next door. It will be fixed tomorrow though" Ezra said.

"Ok, then i'm gonna go. Goodbye Ezra" My mom said and walked out the door.

"Goodbye" Ezra said as she walked down the hall way. I quickly walked out and hugged him.

"Wow it's broken is that the best excuse" I said laughing hugging him.

"Yeah, well your mum put me on edge she was gonna walk in there with you in my top nothing else" Ezra laughed kissing me.

"I just hope we can tell someone i hate keeping it a secret to my parents" I replied.

"Same but you know there not gonna allow it, now come here beautiful" Ezra said and kissed me.

"I'm tied i just wanna go to sleep" I replied.

"Yeah same, come on" He said and kissed me, and then we went to bed for another day tomorrow..