Chapter 7

I knocked on his door and he opened it and i just threw my arms around him.

"Wow, what's up" He said hugging me.

"Everything" I replied and i let go and we went over to his sofa and sat down.

"What?" He questioned.

"She's right! How?" I said.

"Who's right?" Ezra asked confused.

"Spencer!" I said. "I told the girls about us and then the words just slipped out my mouth"

"What you told them you were pregnant. How did they react" Ezra questioned.

"Well, Hanna and, Emily were ok, but Spencer went mental" I said and then he hugged me.

"Come on you guys have been mates forever, she'll come round" Ezra said what abit more happy.

"Yeah but if that's how my best friend reacts how are my parents go to react" I said.

"When we get to that part we will deal with that" Ezra said and he kissed me. Just as there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get that" Ezra said and walked up to the door and opened it.

"Is, Aria here" I heard a voice.

"Yeah come in" Ezra said and Spencer walked in.

"Spencer" I said surprisingly.

"Hey, Aria i'm really sorry how i reacted you know it's just abit crazy how your dating and pregnant with our, English teacher" Spencer said laughing.

"Yeah i know crazy! I knew you didn't mean it" I said and stood up and hugged, Spencer.

"Are you coming back?" Spencer questioned.

"I'm just gonna doss here. It's late and i'm tied and we have school tomorrow" I said and i hugged, Spencer again and she left.

"That wasn't so bad after all then" Ezra said kissed me.

"Yeah maybe this is a good thing everything happens for a reason right" I said.

"Yeah, i guess so" Ezra said.

"I'm going to sleep, we have the scan tomorrow so you need to get out for our, English lesson and probably the one after" I said and walked over to the bed and laid down and Ezra came and laid next to me.

"I love you, you know" He said and i smiled and turned my face so it was looking at his.

"I love you too" I said and kissed him.

"What ever happens between your parents finding out and us i'll always love you" He said what was sweet.

"It will all be fine. Night, Ezra" I said and kissed him and turned around and went to sleep....