Chapter 12

The next day i woke up with, Ezra's home phone going off. 

"Are you going to get that" I said to him.

"They will leave an answer phone message if it's important" Ezra said leaning over kissing me. The phone stopped ringing an an answer phone message began and carried on kiss.

'Hey, Ezra it's Byron Montgomery. I know, Aria's there and i just want to make sure she goes to her classes today... I would like a word maybe meet at The Brew, come alone though, i know you haven't got any classes till after break! Meet me in about 1 Hour' My dad said.

"What do you think he wants?" Ezra questioned.

"I don't know and it's not like my dad to come around over something after a day" I said.

"Oh right. Ok. You need to get dressed. There is some clothes in my wardrobe you left round they are all washed. I'll drop you off" Ezra said, and i got up out off bed and began to go dressed. Soon when we were ready, Ezra drove me to Rosewood high, but dropping me off round the back.

"This week, everyone can know about us" Ezra said kissing me.

"Yeah your right. We can't be sneaking around when later in the pregnancy" I said and kissed him and got out the car, and Ezra drove to, The Brew.

Ezra's P.O.V

I drove to, The Brew straight after from taking, Aria. I parked my car and got my car and i could see, Byron sitting at a table. I walked in and, Byron stood up as i walked in.

"Ezra, sit down" He said and sat back down and i walked over and sat opposite to him.

"So then?" I questioned even though i knew what it was about.

"Did you get, Aria to school then?" Byron questioned.

"Yeah, on time to" I said laughing to my self even though it wasn't funny.

"Let's talk about why i'm here then. The baby! I'm not pleased but i don't want to lose my daughter just like, Ella said and i know she really happy with you, but you can't afford a baby can you?" He said and questioned.

"That's the thing.." I said and was about to tell him about the money i have in my account.

"Here, don't tell, Aria though because knowing her she will want to do everything by her self" Byron said passing me a cheque for $3000.

"I'm not taking this" I said passing it him back.

"I want you to have it because i want to support you" He said.

"No seriously.. In my account i have just over $200,000" I whispered so know one could here.

"How did you get that type of money, does Aria know?" He questioned.

"Since i was born my mom would put $40 or $80 and month in and stopped putting it in when i was 16. It was suppose to pay for college and stuff but my mom ended up paying for it all, and yes, Aria does know we tell each other everything" I said.

"Oh right. Well that's a good idea when the baby is born i get a savings account and put that money in her/his savings account for the future" He said.

"Yeah that will good thanks" I said.

"I'm sorry how i reacted yesterday, but my daughter is 17 nearly 18 and i don't want anyone taking advantage of her especially someone older than her" He said.

"I would never do that. I love your daughter very much" I said because it was true.

"Glad to hear than. Now don't ever hurt her because i will" Byron said to me.

"I won't" I said.

"Now i'm going to inform the school about your relationship but make sure you keep your job and nothing will happen" Byron said to me and that made me happy.

"Thankyou so much" I said.

"Welcome to the family, Ezra" He said and stood up i went to go shake his hand but he hugged me instead. "Your family now" He said and then he left so i left and drove back to school to get ready for my first lesson. After my first lesson it was lunch and i saw, Aria and she came over to me.

"So what did my dad want?" She questioned.

"To say sorry and to ask if he could start a savings account for when he/she is born" I whispered.

"Are you being serious that's amazing" Aria said.

"I really want to hug you" I whispered.

"Same, i'm praying the school won't fire you when they find out" Aria said.

"They won't because you dad is going to tell them and to tell them it's ok" I said.

"Celebration after school then" Aria said smiling.

"Ha, what you got next?" I questioned.

"Um.. I have physical education" Aria said checking my timetable.

"What you doing  in it?" I questioned worried.

"Dunno depends what miss wants to do i guess" Aria said.

"I don't want you getting hurt" I said. "Hey, i have a free next why don't i ask if i can check out the lesson. To keep an eye on you?" I questioned.

"If you want. Now i have to go i promised the girls i'll have lunch with them" Aria said and walked of waving. I immediately went to the staff room and sat down and ate my lunch i brought it. Ella was sitting next to me.

"Sorry about yesterday. Where were you this morning?" Ella questioned.

"Nah it's ok, me and, Byron have sorted it out. I was with, Byron this morning and we fixed things" I said.

"Good.." She said really slowly.