Chapter 16

A few hours later me and, Ezra decided to stay at the new house for the tonight. We ordered food as we haven't gone food shopping for the new house.

"So are you going to sell your old house?" I questioned, Ezra as we sat down taking the food out the bag.

"Yeah, well we need the money, you know just spending $180,000 on the house then another $8,000 on some furnisher, and we still haven't got all the baby stuff and the wedding" Ezra said. I got a text a few seconds later, it was from my mom.

To: Aria

From: Mom

Hey, your not round, Ezra's because i've just knocked and know one is in. Spencer, said you maybe at the new house? Give me and ring or text me the adress. I wanna talk. -Mom x

I smiled at the text and, Ezra noticed.

"Anyone i know" He said smiling back.

"Just my, mom. She's sorry and want's to come over and talk" I said.

"Give her the address then" Ezra said and i smiled and messaged my, mom the address. Soon after there was a knock at the door and, Ezra went over and opened it and it was my, mom.

"Ezra, wow this house is beautiful" I heard my mom say.

"Thank you, come in, Aria's just in the room over there" I heard, Ezra say. I heard footsteps leading in to the room, and, Ezra walked in and then my, mom did.

"Hey, mom" I said as she walked in and she came at sat next to me.

"Hey darling" My mom said.

"Would you like a drink, i brought a few bags of tea and some coffee and sugar" Ezra said smiling.

"I'll have a coffee please, Ezra" My mom said.

"Aria?" Ezra questioned.

"No i'm fine" I said and, Ezra walked out.

"I see why you want to marry, Ezra" My mom said looking around.

"I don't want to marry him for his money, if that's what you think because i love him, mom" I said.

"I wasn't say that. I didn't come out right" My mom said.

"I guess i understand" I said and hugged my mom.

"I care about you, Aria. I don't want you making any mistakes" My mom said.

"I'm not. I love, Ezra" I said.

"I know and that's why i want you to tell the school tomorrow" My mom said just as, Ezra walked in.

"We will" Ezra said placing the drink on the side and sitting next to me putting his arm around me.

"Good, and you have me and your father helping you all the way" My mom said.

"Yeah i appreciate that" Ezra said.

"They wouldn't fire you when, Aria is pregnant because your the only one bringing money to the table and you need the money to look after the baby" My mom said.

"Hopefully not because i want to do everything for, Aria and the little one to make them happy" Ezra said and i smiled.

"I'm glad you care about her this much. We've never had a chat like this before. I understand why, Byron likes you now, it's because you talk to each other" My mom said.

"Yeah well i need strong relationships with the women i love" Ezra said and looked at me into my eyes.

"I'm glad we sorted all this out. Meet me tomorrow at lunch then at the, English office. You too, Aria" My mom said.

"Sure" Me and, Ezra said.

"I better be going then" My mom said and stood up. I stood up and hugged her and let her out. Me and, tied away the pots and had a early night... :)

-----------

Sorry it's a short one :)