Chapter 18

I met up with the girls after school and, Ezra was with me.

"Is everyone still staring at you?" Hanna said.

"Yeah, but i guess i understand" I said.

"Do you guys want to come and check out our new house?" Ezra questioned.

"I would" Hanna said.

"Yeah sure" Spencer and, Emily said.

"Do you want to follow us back then?" I questioned and they all agreed. Me and, Ezra got in the car together and drove back with the girls just behind us. We pulled up and opened the garage door and parked our car in there and the girls parked theres. We got out the car and i worked towards the girls, and Ezra opened the door.

"Wow, this is not your house" Hanna said.

"Yeah, mine and, Ezra's" I said smiling.

"It's gorgeous, Aria" Spencer and, Emily said.

"Come on then" I said to the girls and walked in. The house looked done. I mean everything up all the painting..

"Do you like it?" Ezra said to me.

"When did you do this?" I questioned.

"Well i had a few free, and then there was lunch, and i hired a painter while i put up the furniture. We can move in whenever now" Ezra said, and i ran up to him and hugged him. "I even went shopping for tonight's food" 

"Thank you, Ezra" I said and i could tell the girls were feeling abit uncomfortable and so did, Ezra.

"So who's hungry" Ezra said.

"I don't know about you but i am" I said and we all walked into the kitchen and sat down while, Ezra tried to cook something.

"Ezra is perfect for you" Emily said.

"Aw thanks, Em" I said hugging her.

"I'm glad your with someone who cares about you and not a stupid boy from school" Spencer said.

"Thanks guys" I said hugging them all. I stood up and helped, Ezra cooked. When it was done we put it out on the table and ate. After we ate we gave them a tour of the house. When we came across the babies room. It was complete with the cot up, baby changer, teddie, storage space and painted and white/cream colour because we don't know the gender.

"Aw this is so cute" Hanna said walking in picking up a teddy and looking around.

"Aw" Emily said.

"It's cute" Spencer said. I walked in and the room was just perfect.

"This is perfect, Ezra" I said and walked over to him and kissed him. The girls well mostly, Hanna was going round looking at all the.

"Glad you like it. I just want to make you happy" He said kissing me back. We asked the girls if they wanted to stop the night as is was getting late but they couldn't so they went home. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day. Buying a few things we need, like filling up the fridge new plates, cup, cutlery and even going out buying a car seat and stroller for the baby. We also have to pack up all our clothes and bring them to the new house, so me and, Ezra had an early night so we could wake up early in the morning.

----------

Sorry it's so short....