Chapter 13

*Still Ezra's P.O.V*

After lunch had finished i walked over to the field where they do their Physical Education. I walked over to the female member off staff who was teaching and i saw, Aria smiling at me.

"Class just carry on with what you doing why i talk with, Mr Fitz" She said.

"Can i check out this class today?" I asked.

"Sure" She said.

"What are you doing in the class tody?" I questioned.

"Baseball" She questioned.

"Baseball does that hurt?" I questioned.

"Well yeah if you get hit in the stomach or head" She said laughing. "Why?" She then questioned.

"Just worried about someone" I said.

"Is that, Aria?" She questioned.

"What!" I said trying to act like i didn't know.

"Don't worry. She asked if we could do something else then her friends, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily came over asking, but i knew it was, Aria telling them to say that" She said. "Why is there something wrong with, Aria you know like any medical or anything wrong because now is probably the best for me to know just so nothing happens" She said and i kind of went silence and then, Ella came running on to the field.

"Ella" I said in relief.

"Mr Fitz what you doing here?" She questioned and i looked at, Aria. "Oh yeah" she said and i could tell the teacher was confused.

"I forgot to say, can i get, Aria to miss this lesson i'm so sorry but i would like to say but i can't at the moment" She said looking at her then looking at me.

"You both don't want, Aria doing baseball" She said.

"What you came to say the same thing, Ezra" Ella said.

"Well yeah, i care about her" I said trying to make it seem like i didn't have feelings for her.

"Why what is going on with, Aria?" She questioned.

"I can't say it is up to her" Ella said.

"Ok then" She said and then called Aria over. "Aria guess your going to miss baseball" She said and, Aria came walking over and i began to walk of with Ella and Aria.

"Mr Fitz i thought you wanted to watch this?" She shouted.

"I've just realised i have some books to mark" I shouted back and began to walk off.

"Mom do i have to spend this time with you?" Aria questioned. "Can i got to, Ezra's classroom and do homework?" Aria questioned again.

"Go on then" She said and me and, Aria walked off to my room after, Aria got dressed.

*Aria's P.O.V*

I walked over, Ezra's class and sat down and began to do homework.

"Thanks for getting me out off that" I said.

"Yeah well it's for you and the baby" Ezra said and walked over to me and looked around and then gave me a gentle kiss.

"So it's your birthday tomorrow, what you doing because i have a big surprise" He said and i smiled.

"Going out for a meal with, mom, dad, Mike, Spencer,Hanna, and Emily, and i was going to ask you Do you wanna come?" I questioned.

"Of course i will" He said and hugged me. After that lesson i didn't have anymore lessons to go to so i just stayed after school with, Ezra.

"Don't you think the teachers are going to think it's weird you're here" Ezra said laughing.

"Nah because my mom is still here" I said as he began to pack his bag.

"Oh right ok. So are you ready" Ezra said to me.

"Yep let me just go tell my mom i'm going with you" I said and i walked into my mom's classroom and told her and met, Ezra in the car park and he drove me home.

"We are going out at dinner time so meet us at the restaurant at 1:30 or meet her at 12:30 if you want" I said to, Ezra and kissed him and hopped out the car and waved to him as he drove off.