Chapter 26

I woke early as, Theo was crying. I got up and picked up, Theo. I then grabbed a made bottle and began to feed him. 

"Stay off today" Ezra said.

"I can't, but the school wouldn't let me" I replied.

"They have though. I rang up yesterday. They said you could" Ezra said.

"Really and what to do?" I questioned.

"Well we could have a day with, Theo maybe check out my new business" He said.

"And..." I said.

"And... maybe look for somewhere to have our wedding. We can look around places" Ezra said and he kissed me. I stood up and placed the bottle out of, Theo's mouth and laid him on the baby changer table. I changed his diaper and got him dressed. Ezra then took him while i had a shower and got ready. I then took him of, Ezra and placed him in his moses basket while i packed his bag so, Ezra could get ready. I then got a phone call of, Hanna..

H: How are you?

A: I feel better now. 

H: Did you speak to, Ezra about yesterday?

A: No! I want to, but i feel fine now.

H: Ok! Are you coming school today?

A: No i'm having the day off to spend time with, Ezra and Theo. We are wedding planning today.

H: Aw.. Well have fun! 

We then said our goodbyes and put the phone down. Ezra then walked down. 

"Who was on the phone?" He said thasoning his top button on his shirt.

"Hanna asking if i was coming school" I replied.

"Ah. Ok!" He replied and picked up, Theo's chair and placed him in. He then carried him out into the car. I got in and we drove to, The Brew. We all go out and had a look around. It had the same staff so i knew them. We then looked around the back. We then well, Ezra spoke the staff about some business thing. We were there for around 1 hour, but i don't care because it's something Ezra likes. We finally got out and drove back home and searched a few places to get married in. We found a few places online and called up to go and have a visit. We then got in the car and drove to the first place. I didn't like it and i could tell, Ezra didn't. We then took that one of the list and drove to the second place. I t was perfect.

"This is the one" I said whispering to, Ezra and he smiled. Everything is just coming real now. 

"We will take it" Ezra said and the women took us to her office and we signed a few papers and gave the deposit to the women. We then drove home and, Hanna, Spencer and Emily were there.

"Guys, aren't you supposed to be at school?" I questioned.

"Well we heard you were wedding planning and... We want to come dress shopping.. NOW!" Hanna said.

"Now?" I questioned.

"Well yeah might as well have a look" Spencer said and, Ezra took Theo in the house and we went dress shopping. We went to loads of wedding shops. I didn't wanna buy a dress just yet i just want to get an ideo. After about 3 hours of shopping we stopped for food and then went home. The girls stayed over in the guest rooms as we had no classes in the morning and it was late when we got back.

--------------------

I don't really like this chapter. It's super short and yeah.... Hope you guys like it :)