Dylan

-Dylan-
Hey, my name is Dylan. I know, a lot of people think it's a guys name. But, I like it. It makes me unique in who I am. Because I am unique. Especially in my dancing.

I've been dancing since I was about 5. I am now 15 and standing strong. I dance jazz, hip hop, lyrical, and gymnastics.

With dancing comes pain and sacrifice. Like coming home from practice and not being able to feel your legs because your muscles ache so much. Or having terrible looking feet. But to me, it doesn't bother me. Because dancing is my life.

I live with my parents, Bob and Mary and my little sister Crystal. Crystal participates in hockey, softball, and soccer. So my family is pretty bust most of the time. But somehow, we manage to make it work. My parents are both working high paying steady jobs. A lot of people think we're rich because of all my dance stuff in the basement and we still manage to have a lot of the best stuff. But, we're not. We're wealthy, not rich. And we're the perfect family in my opinion.

My best friend is Sophie. Or as I call her Soph. Which is said as Sophie just with out the ie at the end. Not like sophomore soph. A lot of people think that's what I call her. When it's not.

I met Sophie when I was 8. We met in jazz and lyrical. Our teacher puts us in duets a lot because I guess we dance well together and you get a connection. Well, we are best friends if you know what I mean, so we do have a connection.

My coach teaches all but gymnastics. Amy coaches gymnastics. Alex coaches the rest. And they're both good at what they do.

Well, Alex is calling me. Better go before she gets bad. See you guys later. And remember, dance till you drop.

•••
Yes guys. Another dance story! Which is weird because I can't dance to save my life but I just love writing these! Hope you guys enjoy this one. Bye!
K