Competition

-Dylan-

I put on my solo dance costume. It's a black skirt and top with a shall. I'm so ready for this solo. I just hope I place. After all, I am going against Jess today for the top spot. And she's good!

-Alex-
"Act number 174 is Dylan with Fierce."
"Come on girl! You can do this!" I say.
She stands right stage. Tall and straight. She looks so grown up. Her music starts.
She runs and split jumps to center stage. She puts her feet apart and stands tall. She looks around fast and spins fast and clean. She lifts her leg during the turn keeping her balance. Keep the balance, keep it. Yes! She slides back and falls into the splits. She stands on her front foot and leans forward still in the splits. Her music picks up. It's go time. And she shows that on her face too. She walks heavy forward and jumps and lands hard like she's supposed to. She walks back and stands in the middle. She jumps and lands on her feet and one hand and it catches everyone's attention because of the sound. Yes! Perfect! Just the way I wanted it. She stands and runs forward and aerials forward. She lands perfectly. She looks at the judges. And death drops. Yes!
Everyone claps. We stand.
I send Jess up since she's on in a few routines.

-Dylan-
"Dylan, that was so good."
"Thanks Jess. Good luck out there. Remember, concentrate."
"I will."
I hug her.
"Good luck."
"Thanks."

I walk out to the audience. Alex hugs me.
"Good job."
"Thanks."
We wait for Jess. And head back to the dressing room to change for the group.
My mom is one of the moms that helps us out with hair and make up and stuff like that. I take off my black make up and ready to put on the red make up. My mom comes to me and puts my hair into a high ponytail. And puts on my red make up.
I change into my group costume. It's a red sparkled dress.
We all wait to go on stage.

-Alex-
"Act number 342, Power."
"Come on girls!"
They head out. And pull it off perfectly.

Kind of an odd chapter but oh well. Bye!
K