Talking to Amy

I walk into Dream. And I see Amy there. Along with Mika.
"Amy, can I talk to you?"
"Sure."
I walk farther away from Mika.
"I just want you to know I won't be doing gymnastics competitively anymore."
"What?"
"Lost interest in competing in gymnastics."
"Why?"
"No reason at all."
"It's Mika isn't it."
"Not at all. Just, don't want to compete with gymnastics when I have another teacher who will let me do it in something I love more."
I walk upstairs.

-Amy-
What? I just lost one of my dancers. One of my best dancers to be exact. Alex walks in. I walk to her.
"What are you thinking? Tell my dancer to quit on me did you?"
"Her decision. Not mine."
"Really Alex?"
"Yes really."
"Wow."

-Alex-
I see my dancers form on top of the stairs.
"What? Maybe you should own up to something and stick to the rules and maybe you would have your dancer yet!"
"Oh. You think that do you?"
"I do. I'm sick of these games Amy."
"Games? What are you talking about?"
"This is my gym! I'm better at gymnastics then you ever were."
"Not true."
"Then how come I won nationals about fifty times and you didn't get it once."
"Well, then teach it yourself then. Cause I'm taking my dancers and leaving."
"Fine."
"Fine."
Amy grabs her coat and slams the door behind her. She opens it again.
"My gym, my choices." I say.
"What?"
"You know what."
"Oh, your going back to how it's your gym are you?"
"I am. Because it is my gym. Dream was my idea and I was nice enough to put you in it."
"Glad I'm out then."
"Then get out of my gym and studio."
Amy slams the door. I turn towards the dancers.
"Dylan, the gyms all yours. Anyone who wants to learn can. This is how I always wanted to run my studio."
Dylan runs down the stairs and goes to vault. Sophie goes down and so does Max. Max? Woah. He may be good though.
"Dylan, give me a hand?" I ask.
She smiles.
"Gladly."
The girls watch Dylan warm up on vault.
Sophie and Max and some other join me by the side.
"Now Dylan, simple cartwheel off the vault please."
Dylan walks to the beginning and runs and jumps and cartwheels over and dismounts perfectly. Other dancers stand and watch Dylan in amazement.
"Come on Alex. Give me a challenge."
"Double flip off and clean dismount."
She runs and dismounts perfectly. I'm going to like her. More then I already do. Dylan stands tall. For once she's proud of herself.
"Go have some fun Dylan. I've got a few things to do before class."

-Max-
I watch Dylan nod at Alex. Dylan smiles so much now and seems so confident. Wait, how long has Mika been doing this to her? Has Amy said stuff too? Maybe.