Haq Hai Mera

Hello Guys!!!
Welcome back to my story.
Thank you so much for voting guys!!

This is yet another one shot of meerasim, this one is not connected to the drama, but my own writing. But it has some connection to the previous one shot where both of the consummate their marriage. So, make sure to read that before moving forward.

Hope you enjoy it!

--------------------------------------------

Sun shined through the windows, waking up Murtasim. He rubs his eyes to get adjusted to the light and stirred. He stopped when he felt a weight on his chest. He looked down to see his wife resting her head on his chest. He smiled to see his wife snuggled so close to him and sleeping comfortably.

He slowly caress her face and hair, lovingly starting at her and smiling. Meerab wakes up from the moment and looks at Murtasim and smile widely, still drowsy. Murtasim chuckles, "Good morning jaan" and kisses her forehead. "good morning" Meerab says while rubbing her eyes.

Murtasim pouts, "sirf good morning, meine jaan kaha, kiss kiya, mujhe kuch nahi mileage?" Meerab looks at him and chuckles at his childishness. With the support of her hand, she lifts her to face him properly and kisses him softly on his lips. Murtasim smiles in the kiss and returns the kiss gently and pulls Meerab closer to him.

They pull apart when Meerab feels out of breath. Murtasim smiles at her and snuggle his head into her neck. His breath and beard tickle Meerab and she giggles. Murtasim smiles seeing her and continues to tickle her. Meerab smiles and decides to take revenge.

She easily traps Murtasim hands in hers and start to tickle him before he could comprehend what is happening. Murtasim laughs out loud and tries to stop Meerab but she continues to tickle him without any mercy.

She stops when they hear a knock on the door and maa begum comes in. Meerab quickly straightens up and puts her dupatta. Murtasim helps Meerab find the dupatta and stands up to greet his mother.

Maa begum walks, "bahut der ho gayi thi isliye dekhne aayi hu, par lagta hai ki tum dono toh bahut der se jage ho." she says smiling at them.

"nahi maa begum woh hum toh-" meerab says but stops when maa begum lifts her hand.

"pehle bhi kaha hai meerab, mujhe sirf maa kaho, acha lagta hai" she adds smiling at het daughter.

Meerab smiles widely, " Ji maa" Murtasim sees this exchange between his wife and mother and is happy to see such a nice bond between them now.

"mein tum dono ka nashtha tumhare kamre mein bejha deti hu, par yeh roz roz nahi hoga, aaj tum dono ko hastha sun mein bahut kush hu isliye." maa begum says smiling widely.

Murtasim and Meerab looked at her, then at each other and smiled heartedly. Maa begum gave one last smile, blessed them and left them to their slumber.

Meerab goes to the washroom to get ready, but Murtasim grabs her and pulls her to his chest and loops his hands around her waist. Meerab blushes and looks down.

"Ab bhi sharma rahi ho... Tum bahut pyaari ho yaar meerab" Murtasim says while kissing her forehead. Meerab feels shy and runs to the washroom. Murtasim just smiles at his wife.

In the afternoon, Meerab is helping maa in the panchayat stuff when she suddenly feels dizzy. Maa begum notices and orders her to go to her room and rest when meerab refuses.  On the way to the room, Meerab feels dizzy again and her leg slips and she falls down the stairs hitting her side of the abdomen and twisting her leg.

Maa begum and the house maids rush to her and take her to the hospital. Murtasim comes running and goes to meet Meerab.

Meerab has a small bandage on her left leg and is clearly in pain. Murtasim sits beside her,  " Meerab tum theek ho? Kya hua? Achanak chakar kaise aa gaya?"

Meerab, " doctor ne kaha ki dehydration ke wajah se hua hai..." she says in a low voice because she knows that it is her mistake in this.

Murtasim says worriedly, " Meerab kitni baar kaha hai aapna bhi dayan rakha karo, sab ka rakti ho par aapna nahi...." Meerab looks down guilty. Murtasim signs and makes her look up, " bas wada karo aapna dayan rakhogi aab" Meerab nods her head with honesty.

Murtasim takes her home. After dinner, they both come to their room and meerab goes to change her clothes.  While trying to remove her kurti or even her salwar, she is feeling a lot of pain. So, she decides to sleep like that only.

Murtasim frowns when Meeran comes out in the same dress, limping. He supports her and makes her sit on the bed. " Kya hua Meerab, change kyu nahi kiya?"

Meerab looks down and says," Bahut pain ho raha hai stomach ke side mein aur pher mein, is liye chodh diya...." Murtasim smiles at her and says, " Toh mujhe bula leti, aao nein kar deta hu.."

Meerab looks at Murtasim shocked and says, " Murtasim tum kaise...?" Murtasim understands her discomfort and says, " mujhse kaisi sharam Meerab, pehle bhi dekh chuka hu na, aur waise bhi barosa hai na tumhe mujhpar?"

"Baat barose ki nahi hai Murtasim, mein bas..." Meerab stops in between not knowing what to say. "Agar tum mere tumhe dekhne se comfortable nahi ho, toh its okay, mein dai ko bola leta hu." Murtasim suggests politely.

"Nahi! Tumhi help kardo..." Meerab says without taking a breath. Murtasim feels there is something bothering her so sits by her and takes her hand in his, " Kya hua Meerab? Batao mujhe"

Listening to his words she decides to open up about his insecurities. "Mujhe apni body ki lekar bahut insecurities hai, is liye....." Murtasim frowns," is liye tumne uss raat light band karne ko kaha tha?" Meerab nods.

Murtasim smiles and moves towards her and pulls her in a side hug and rubs her back. Meerab relaxes in his embrace.

"Meerab, mein janta hu yeh insecurities ek din mein nahi jati par tumhe khud to ek alag nazar se dekhna hoga, you are perfect Meerab, no one can say otherwise, not even you. Tum jaisi ho bilkul waisi hi mujhe pasand hai aur bahut pasand hai. Please khud ko kam mat samjho. Tum bahut khobsurat ho"

Meerab blushes and buries her face in Murtasim's chest and Murtasim chuckles at this. Murtasim pulls away and goes to get her ointment and her night dress.

Meerab feels nervous but lets Murtasim pull her salwar down. She smiles when he pulls the salwar first so that kurti still covers her. He, very gently makes her wear the night salwar and make her sit down again.

When Murtasim is about to pull her kurti up, Meerab subconsciously clutches her kurti. Murtasim stops immediately and looks at Meerab. She is looking down and not meeting his eye.

Murtasim signs and gets to her eye level and makes her look in his eyes. " Meerab, please mujhe tumhara kayal rakhne do, tum agar is dress mein sogi toh skin par rashes ho gayenge. Please...."
Meerab melts hearing his soft words but does not let go.

"Meerab, tumhara kayal rakhna, tumhari help karna, tumhe secure feel karana, tumhare saath rahene ka haq hai mera..... Mujhse mera haq mat chino...."

Meerab feels tears well up her eyes and she lets go of the kurti and Murtasim smiles. He slowly pulls the kurti above her head, leaving her in her bra. Meerab goes to cover herself but when she looks at Murtasim, she only feels love and care radiating from his eyes and keeps her hands again by her side. Murtasim feels relieved seeing this and goes to apply the ointment. Meerab suddenly hugs her tightly, " I love you Murtasim."

Murtasim returns the hug smiling, " I love you too Meerab, Hamesha." He slowly puts the other kurti over her head and down. 

They both lie down to sleep and Meerab snuggles into Murtasim and gives out a content smile when she feels his hands wrap around her making her feel secure.

----------------------------------------------

Well, that was yet another long one.... ;))

Thank you for voting guys and sending your appreciation.

Three parts in one day, I am feeling damn good about them.

Let me know if you are enjoying too through your comments.

If you want shorter chapters divided in different parts, also do let me know.

Requests are always open.

Thank youuuu