It's okay....

Hey Guys!!!

Sorry for disappearing for the past couple days, here is an another update. 

This OS is not related to the drama, it has a few references to the episode when Murtasim opens up about his sacrifice for the family responsibility. 

Hope you guys like it!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night...

Meerab is sitting on the bed, browsing on her phone. Murtasim had not returned yet and she wanted to wait for him because she knows he won't eat outside and will not ask anyone at this late at night. She had his food heated up and kept in casseroles in their room. 

After about half and hour, Murtasim enters the room. It looks like he did not expect Meerab to still be awake. 

"Meerab, tum ab tak soi nahi.."

Meerab looks up at him with a smile, but it disappears when she listens to his hoarse and low voice. His face does not portray any emotion but his eyes look sad and hurt. She rushes to him.

"Murtasim, kya hua hai? Tum teek ho?"

"Haan , mujhe kya hua hai...." Murtasim says trying his best to not look into her eyes, he knows she will find out that he is not okay. Meerab signs.

"Idar aao, beto idar" She guides him to the bed and makes him sit. She comes in front of him,  and stands in between his legs, and holds his face to make him look at her. 

Murtasim fidgets under her gaze and keeps his eye casted down, he feels like Meerab can read anything and everything hidden in his heart. He does not want to come off as weak in front of her.

"Murtasim...Dekho meri taraf...kya hua hai, batao mujhe...." Meerab asks softly, caressing his cheeks. Murtasim relaxes under the touch and closes his eyes.

"Murtasim...please batao mujhe..." Meerab asks again. Murtasim removes her hands from his face and tries to get up, but Meerab pushes him back on the bed and sits on his lap. 

"Ab kahi nahi ja sakthe, batao mujhe kya hua hai.."

"Kuch nahi Meerab, mein bas tak gaya hu..."

Murtasim tries his best to sound normal but Meerab did not miss the slight tremor that his voice gave out. She envelopes her arms around his shoulder and uses the other hand to make him look at  him. Murtasim fights her, but Meerab eventually makes him look at her.

"Murtasim..."

"Mujhe koi baat nahi karni Meerab please..."

Murtasim pleads and it only solidifies Meerab suspicion that something is bothering him a lot. "Murtasim, tum mujhe bata sakthe ho, mein yahi hu tumhare pass..."

"Yeh meri takleef hai Meerab, tumhe pareshan hone ki zaroorat nahi hai please so jao..."

Murtasim says that in a whisper and looks down. Meerab makes him look at her again, "Murtasim, tum agar pareshan ho, dukhi ho, toh yeh mera haq hai janna ki kya baat hai, aur tumhe better feel karana... Yeh toh sahi nahi na ki khushi mein hum dono saath mein the aur pareshani mein, takleef mein tum akele... Mein ho na tumhare pass phir akele kyu sahena hai..."

Murtasim feels tears form in his eyes and quickly tries to avert his eyes but Meerab's hands are on his face and they are not letting him move. 

"Mein janti hu, tume hamesha yeh kaha gaya hai ki tum aapne emotions nahi dekha sakthe, mard ho, takleef nahi bata sakthe...par tumne hi toh kaha tha na Murtasim, tumhe aur mujhe sambal lene ki liye...Toh wohi toh kar rahi ho...karne do na mujhe.... Please batao mujhe kya hua hai....kyu itne dukhi ho...kya hua?"