Together....Forever

Hey Guys!!!

So, this OS was requested by three people, and here I am finally fulfilling that.

So, this OS is set on the episode of Meerab's birthday celebrations and Murtasim coming there. This OS is a continuation is story with the last one, so make sure you read that before this. Happy Reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab is celebrating her birthday with Rohaill, Saba and all her other friends. She is standing at the entrance of the party and thinking something. 'I should call Murtasim, he must be feeling bad that I left him and everyone else for this party... He will come pick me up...' She goes to call him but Rohail and Saba come there and drag her to cake cutting, she did not get a chance to make the call.

Meerab tries to be happy with them, for their sake and was about to cut the cake when she sees Murtasim entering the party, enraged and looking at her. Meerab knows why he must be angry. After the accident and the incident with her baba, Meerab and Murtasim have grown very close and they used to spend a lot of time together. Everyone at the Khan House loved Meerab and Murtasim together. Of course leaving one.

Murtasim had clearly shown that he loves Meerab and is very possesive and protective towards her. He did not like that she went to this party instead of celebrating with him and the rest of the family. He started to think that Meerab also likes him because she has given clear hints for it. She was always ready to meet him and she was happy when he was around. Whenever she was in trouble, she would call him, and now suddenly she chose to spend one of the most important days of her life, with her friends and not him.

Murtasim came towards Meerab and without thinking anything grabs her hand tightly, yet gently, with the intention to take her with him. Meerab did not seem to mind that at all. But, before they could go Rohail holds Meerab's other hand and stops her. Meerab turns to Rohail, while Murtasim is only looking at Meerab.

Meerab, "Rohail mera haath choro" She said strongly. But Rohail did not budge. He turned to Murtasim and said, "Meerab meri friend hai aur woh hamare saath hi birthday celebrate karegi" But Murtasim did not react and kept looking at Meerab for her to stop him and come home.

Meerab pulled her hand away from Rohail with a jerk and the force made her move closer to Murtasim and Murtasim held her close securely. Murtasim looked at Meerab's hand to make sure she was okay and Meerab assured him that she was okay. She then turned to Rohail.

"Thank you for the party Rohail, but I am going home with Murtasim now." Meerab said strongly. She signaled Murtasim and they left together, Murtasim still holding Meerab close to him.

Murtasim was driving and Meerab was sitting and looking at him. Murtasim was thinking about how Meerab strongly told everyone and that Rohail that she wanted to go home with him. She did that the moment she saw him, as if she was just waiting for him to show up. He was angry at Rohail for trying to hold her their against her wishes, if she was so ready to leave with him, that means Meerab was not happy with that party. 

Meerab saw the anger on Murtasim's face and thought that he was angry at her. "Murtasim..." Meerab says softly, scared. Murtasim turned to her quickly, face softening hearing the fear in her voice. "Meerab, kya hua?" He asked concerned.

"Tum mujhse naraz ho?" Meerab asked. Murtasim looked at her and smiled softly, "Nahi Meerab mein tumse naraz nahi hu, mujhe uss Rohail par gussa aar raha tha, tum par nahi, mein tumse naraz nahi ho saktha jaan." 

Meerab smiled hearing her favorite nickname that only he has the right to call him. Now, she knew he was not angry or upset. But, she still goes to explain herself, "Mein timhe call karne wali thi, par phir Saba aur Rohail ne cake cutting ke liye bula liya, uke baad call karne wali thi, par tum khud aagaye"

Murtasim, "Tumhe mujhe explanation dene ki zaroorat nahi hai Meerab, mein jantha hu tumhe, aur joh kuch bhi hua usse mujhe samaj aagaya ki tum waha nahi rahena chahthi thi, don't worry" Murtasim said assuring her.

Meerab signed relieved and smiles. Murtasim smiles seeing her and they finally reach home where everything is dark and Meerab looks at Murtasim questionly. Murtasim just smiles and shruggs.

Murtasim takes Meerab's hand and guides her to the garden area and suddenly all the lights on and in front of them in a beautiful garden decorated in purple. Ballons, ribbons, photos of Meerab with everyone, big board with 'happy birthday Meerab'. It looks very beautiful and adorable, just like Meerab wanted it to be.

Meerab was in awe with the decoration and the efforts it must have taken. She was looking all around in surprise, she knew Murtasim must have planned something but this was way above it. She was completely mesmerised by it.

Murtasim, the whole time was looking at her reaction and was really happy to see her so in awe with it, "Kaisa laga?" He asked her. Meerab turned to him with a big smile and her eyes shining. She rushes to him and hugs him tightly. Murtasim instantly wraps his arms around her and holds her close. "Thank you Murtasim, thank you..." Meerab says, a bit emotional.

Suddenly, the happy birthday music starts to play and everyone comes out and starts to sing the song for Meerab. Meerab and Murtasim separate and look at everyone and smile. Meerab has tears in her eyes seeing everyone there for her on her special day. Murtasim gently wipes her tears and guides her to everyone.

Meerab takes everyone's blessings, and comes back to stand with Murtasim. During the whole party, Meerab talked to everyone, but always returned back to Murtasim's side, like they both were magnets and cannot stay away from each other. Murtasim was also constantly looking at Meerab. They had eyes just for each other and everyone at the party was a witness of that.

Maa Begum came to the stage and gave Meerab her blessings and told everyone that she has something really important to tell everyone and today is the best day for that.

Meerab and Murtasim look at each other, both of them have some idea what this might be about but they have expressed those to each other. They inhertly knew it but have never voiced their thoughts of this matter.

"Mein aap sab se yeh kahena chathi hu ki hamne, yani Meerab aur Murtasim ke badho ne, yeh decision liya hai ki ab waqt aa gaya hai ki Meerab and Murtasim dono aapne rishthe ko aage badhaye aur ek dusre se nikah kar le, ek dusre ke hamdard aur saathi ban jaye...."

Everyone was applauding at the news as they all saw the bond of the pair with their own eyes today and cannot deny that they like each other and would make a perfect pair.

All eyes were on Murtasim and Meerab, both of them not saying a word. Both of them wanted to get married to each other but they did not know how to react to this news when it is happening right now at this very moment. 

How do you think both of them would react? Comment how you want the beginning of their happily ever to look like and maybe your idea becomes the idea of this OS.

Do comment, like and follow!
Stay tuned!!!