Aftermath

Hey Guys!!!

Thank you so much for all the appreciation and love for the story, Means a lot to me!!

This OS is especially for @hayamione. Thank you for the request!

So, this OS is set after Murtasim and Meerab consummate their marriage "consentually". In the drama, Murtasim leaves Meerab alone in the room and Meerab leaves the house. In this story, the plot will go differently. So, this starts from when Murtasim sees Meerab sitting by the bed, tears falling down her face, her legs close to her chest. He goes to washroom and smashes his hand in the mirror...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murtasim smashes his hand on the mirror and it breaks down and blood starts to rush out of his hand. Meerab comes running to the washroom and gasps seeing the blodd, but does not make a move towards Murtasim. Murtasim looks at her, hoping she will come, but she just turns and goes back to the room.

'What did you expect Murtasim? Kya laga woh tumhe aake gale lagayegi, yaha tumhari parva karegi, tumne uska barosa todha hai, tum uski nafrat ke hi kabil ho, issi ke hi kabil, ho tum...' Murtasim balmes himself and tears start to flow down his face. 

Meerab goes back to the room and sits on the bed. Then, suddenly she starts to grab the sheets the pull them off the bed, the force makes the bed sode lamp fall down and make a big crashing sound. Thank god, both the doors were closed so nobody heard the noice, except for Murtasim who came rushing at Meerab.

Meerab does not stop and continues to pull at the sheets and the pillow covers. Her mind going all haywire, she does not want those sheets to stay there. She lost control, she gave in, how could she?

Murtasim, "Meerab..." He says sadly. Meerab stops to look at him and then goes on to take the pillow and hit him continously with it. Murtasim does not move back or stop her and lets Meerab remove her frustration and all her emotions on him.

Meerab continues to hit him, only stopping when she feels a sharp pain in between her legs and she groans. Murtasim holds her gently and guides her to the bed. Meerab flinches when she sits down, and Murtasim shushs her.

"Meerab, jake ek shower le lo, better feel karogi..." Murtasim suggest softly. Meerab looks at him shocked, "How are you so calm about this? Shower le lu? Better feel karungi?" She is angry, more at herself than him, but she does not know what to do.

Both of them are in the same dilemma, both of them think that they did wrong to their partner. Murtasim thinks that he broke Meerab's trust and Meerab thinks that she used Murtasim to remove all the frustration that was there between them. Both of them guilty of hurting the other.

"Toh kya kahu? Mujhe nahi pata aisi situation mein kya karthe hai Meerab, mere liye bhi pehli baar hai yeh sab!" Murtasim siad a bit loudly. Meerab flinches remembering how he became sometime back when he was angry.

Murtasim instantly softens, "I am sorry Meerab..." Meerab looks at him then looks at the ground not knowing what to do. "Meerab... I am sorry, mein kuch bh kaho, tumhara dard kaam nahi kar saktha, meine joh kiya, I am sorry, tumse wada kiya tha ki tumhari permission ke bina tumhe nahi touch karunga aur meine....." Murtasim says all guilty.

Meerab looks away and starts to remove the pillow covers completely. Murtasim stops her by holding both of her hands, she starts to pull her hands away, only making Murtasim hold them tighter.

"Subha koi aur kar lega, tume rahena do please, tumhe aaram ki zarrorat hai..please Meerab..." Murtasim softly says. Meerab, "Nahi, mujhe abhi change karni hai, abhi karni hai..." Meerab tries to do that againn but Murtasim holds her by her waist and drag her to the bathroom.

He picks her up and makes her sit near the sink, gently, making sure not to hurt her. Meerab does not move, she does not know what Murtasim is trying to do. Murtasim goes to turn on the shower and checks for the temperature. 

He brings her clothes and, "Naha lo, please. Bedsheet sur sab mein change kar dunga, Aur please aaram se, pehle hi bahut dard hain tumhe..." Meerab has tears in her eyes, "Tumhe meri itni parva kyu hai? Abhi toh itne gusse mein the..." She starts to cry.

"Meerab, please ro mat, mein gusse mein tha, I am sorry, par mein tumhare yeh nahi karna chatha tha, matlab bina tumhari marzi ke mein tumhe touch bhi nahi karna chatha tha... I am sorry, tume joh punishment dogi mein chup chap puri karunga, par please mujhe chod kar mat jao, please, mein tumse bahut monabbat karta hu..." Murtasim pleaded.

Meerab looks at him, "Mein... mein tumse naraz nahi hu, khud se hu, mein khud ko ruk nahi pai..." Murtasim looks at her, his eyebrows together, "Kya?" Meerab, "Mein nahi ruk pai khud ko aur tumhare saath....sab....tumhari galti nahi hai.....tumne mujhe force nahi kiya tha..." Murtasim is looking at her shocked that she admitted that she wanted to be close to him at that moment.

"Tumne apni marzi se..." Murtasim asked wanting to confirm. Meerab nods. "Par tum toh mujhse naraz thi, mujh ppar barosa nahi kiya... phir kyu?" 

"Mein tumse naraz thi, tum jante hu mein Haya ko bilkul pasand nahi karti...phir bhi tum usse gale-"

"Meerab please yaar barosa karo meine nahi bulaya tha usse, mujhe laga tumne bulaya hai, mujhe laga tum ho, Aur itna sab kuch hone ke baad, I thought mere actions se tumhe pata lag gaya hoga ki meri liye sirf tum ho...I mean hamare beech abhi jo bhi hua uske baad toh please mujh par barosa karo Meerab please"

"Barosa karti hu, woh bas tumhe Haya ke itne karreb dekh kar..mujhe bahut gussa aagaya...isliye woh sab keh diya....aur I am sorry tum par haath uthaya aur phir-"

Murtasim comes close to her and puts a finger on her lips, shakes his head. "Meine tumhe Rohail ko lekar jitni takleef di hai uske baad I deserved that." Meerab, "Toh tumhe mujh par hai..?"

"Haan Meerab mujhe tum par pura barosa hai, I am sorru meine tumhe itna hurt kiya, par tumhe ab pata chal gaya hoga mujhe kaisa lagta hai jab woh tumhare pass hota hain..."

Meeran nods and urges Murtasim to come closer, he moves between her legs and Meerab wraps her arms around his waist and place her head on his chest, hugging him. It takes Murtasim a minute to understand that she is with him, not leaving, not angry. and he hugs her back.

"Meerab...?" Murtasim asks takes a deep breath, "Kya tum mujhse Mohabbat karti ho?" Meerab looks up to see Murtasim looking scared, she chuckles. "Itne dare hua kyu ho, Mere actions se pata nahi chala..?" She says repeating what he said few minutes ago. 

Murtasim smiles and hugs her again a bit too fast and Meerab flinches as her legs move. Murtasim pulls back immediately and guides Meerab to the shower. Meerab showers slowly while Murtasim tidies their room.

Meerab comes out and Murtasim takes her hand and asks, "Meerab ek bar keh sakti ho?" Meerab looks up confused, "Kya tum mujhse mohabbat karti ho?" Meerab smiles.

She places her hands on his cheek and smiles, "Haan Murtasim, mein tumse Mohabbat karti hu, nahut zyada mohabbat karti hu..." Murtasim smiles widely and hugs her tightly but gently.

They sleep cuddling into each other and smiling as they have finally crossed their boundary of misunderstanding, mistrust and all the challenges. Their love finally won.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

Not so content with this, but I could not think of a better ending for them.

Hope you guys like it!

Let me know your comments!

Do like, comment and follow!

Thank you!