Meesam Part 2

Hey Guys!!

Welcome back, thank you supporting me and liking my story!

This is a continuation or a second part of sorts for Meerasim and Meerab meeting for again after two years. This will take off from it ended, so make sure to read that one before proceeding with this! Thank you @Duaabatt4 for the request, hope you like it.

Hope you guys like it, do comment and like!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Maa Begum left the room, blissfully happy seeing her family back together and happy, Meerab wakes up. She stirs and realizes that she is lying on Murtasim's chest and his hand is wrapped around her securely, as if he is scared she will go away if he leaves her. 

She looks at Meesam to find her sleeping peacefully on Murtasim, clutching his kurta in her tiny little hands. Meesam looks so peaceful that Meerab just lies there for a few minutes to look at her daughter holding on to her father.

But, she has to come out of her dream land and get ready, Maa Begum must be waiting for them. Suddenly, there is a knock at the door, she quickly goes to check not wanting to wake the two blissful sleepers.

A servant comes with a tray of food and milk for Meesam, saying that Maa Begum Has sent. Maa Begum also comes from behind and smiles at Meerab. "Mein tumhe uthanE aai thi, par tum sab ko itne aaram se sotha dekh uthane ka dil na kaha, isliye kahana yahi bhiga diya, aapne shouhar aur beti ke saath aaram se kahana, bahut samay badh naseeb hua hai tum dono ko yeh saath..."

Maa Begum says with tears in her eyes and a sweet smile, Meerab hugs her. This is the first time both of them have hugged each other out of pure love and finally embraced their relationship completely. 

Meerab brings the tray inside only to find Murtasim now sleeping on his side, protectively holding Meesam close to him to his chest. Meesam was facing his chest and snuggled so adorably. Meerab felt like this is the happiest she had ever felt in her entire life.

She carefully goes to the bed and starts to caress Murtasim's hair, in order to wake him up. He stirs in his sleep but only to snuggle closer to Meesam, but this becomes to tight for Meesam and she starts to cry out. Murtasim jolts up.

Meerab tries to pacify Meesam by rubbing her stomach and patting her forehead. Murtasim still drowsy from his sleep, "What did I do? Why is she crying suddenly?" "It's okay, you just squeezed her a bit too much in her sleep, it's okay happened to me also a lot of times, it's okay, she is okay."

Murtasim makes a puppy face and comes to caress his princess's forehead, "Aww, I am sorry princess, mujhse galti ho gai, I am sorry, mein bas aapke pass rahena chahtha tha, sorry bacha, its okay, shhh, shh...." Murtasim cooes at his little princess and she immediately stops crying hearing her father soothe her.

"Arre wah, yeh toh sach mein tumhari hi princess hai, tumhare ek kahena par hi chup ho gayi, kya baat hai" Meerab says smiling. "Meri princess.. meri pyaari princess aur meri pyaari queen.." Murtasim says the last phrase looking at Meerab, making her blush.

"Dekho princess aapki mumma blush karte hua kitni cute lag rahi hai." Murtasim says lying back on the bed and putting Meesam on the chest and playing with her hands. Meesam pulls her hand and puts them on his beard and giggles at the sensation it is giving her.

Meerab and Murtasim chuckle seeing their daughter admire Murtasim's beard and being fascinated by it. Murtasiam lifts his head and tickles Meesam with his beard, Meesam laughs out and covers Murtasim's beard with her tiny hands, a failed attempt.

Murtasim continues to tickle her, relishing in the laughs that Meesam is giving out. Meerab sits her holding Meesam's back so she doesn't roll back and fall. After a few minutes, Murtasim finally decides to have some mercy on his daughter and puts her on the bed.

Meerab thinking that he has finally let her to go so that she can get ready, she moves  to pick Meesam in her arms, only to have them blocked by Murtasim as he pulls her on top of him, rolls her and starts to tickle her sides.

Meerab starts laughing non stop clutching her stomach as Murtasim finds her most ticklish spot. Meerab feels two tiny hands come on her arm, wiggling, trying to tickle her. Murtasim stops when he feels Meerab look at her arm, with awe.

Meesam is trying to tickle Meerab but pouts when it has no effect on Meerab. Both Meerab and Murtasim laugh at her failed attempt, only to make Meesam pout more and turn away from them. 

Meerab and Murtasim chuckle once again looking at their daughter showing all Khan family traits. They scoot closer to her and start to tickle her softly, as a baby that is strong enough for her.

Meesam falls back on the bed, laughing at her parents tickling fingers. After some time, both Murtasim and Meerab lie on the bed breathless from all the laughing and Meesam sits there smiling widely.

Meerab straightens up and picks Meesam and starts to go to the bathroom, Murtasim, "Nahi, mujhe uske saath time spend karna hai, usse mere pass hi rahene do na please." Meerab smiles, "Arre abhi das minute mein ho gayega, as a baby uske hygiene ka bahut kayal rakna hota hai. Nahane ke baad khel lena, ab toh woh humesha tumhare pass hi rahegi."

"Meesam bhi aur Meerab bhi, hai na?" Meerab moves towards him and puts one arm around his waist, rests her head on his shoulder, Murtasim's hand creeps to her waist and both of their other hand elopes Meesam. Murtasim rests his head for a while on Meerab then for a while on Meesam.

"Hamesha and Forever" Meerab says, "However long it is" Murtasim holds them tight and kisses both of their forehead. 

Finally, after much pertering Murtasim lets Meerab bathe Meesam, but the movement they came out, Murtasim takes Meesam back to bed and start to play with her. Meerab just stands there shaking her head and smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you liked it.

@Duaabatt4 hope it was of your expectations....

Please keep following my story and sharing your love and comments!!

One more request, on the way, stay tuned for updates tomorrow!

From now on, I will try my best to update one part everyday, maybe some days you would be in bonus and get additional chapter(s)

Please like and comment!

Thank you!