Sambal Lena....

Hey guys!!!

Welcome back!

Thank you so much for all the appreciation!!

So, this one shot is based on the scene when Murtasim opens up to Meerab about his sacrifice for the Khan family and the gadhi. The scene is same till Murtasim tells Meerab about the whole story of how much he loved photography and how he gave it all up for his father's last wishes. The scene starts from the point when Murtasim tells Meerab to take away his second chahhat as well. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murtasim has tears in his eyes, Meerab is just standing there numb, not sure how to react to this new piece of information or how to soothe Murtasim as he remembers his sacrifice. 

Murtasim, "Please Meerab, kuch aisa mat karna jisse mujhse meri dosri chahat, dosri Mohabat dur ho gaye," He sounds really depressed and broked, "Pehle toh sab seh gaya tha, dobara nahi kar paonga..."

Meerab is just looking at his eyes, tears forming in her eyes, ready to spill any moment. Murtasim pleads in front of her, "Please khudko aur mujhe sambal lena...." Murtasim says as a tear escapes his eyes. 

Having just said that he is not allowed to cry because of the position he holds and the responsibilities he has, seeing him shed tears in front of her, makes Meerab feel guilty and sad for her husband. No matter how much she denies it, he has taken a place in his heart and she cared for him deeply.

Murtasim gently cups her right cheek just when a tear escapes her eye. Murtasim looks at her broken and sad, goes to slowly wipe the tear only to have more tears fall down. Meerab breaks the eye contact and looks down, not knowing how to face her husband after hurting him so much.

Murtasim signs, taking it as his cue to leave since Meerab does not want to look at him. He moves around her to go up the stairs, but stops when he feels Meerab hold his wrist tightly.

Murtasim looks at Meerab, her back to him, still looking down. Murtasim, "Meerab..?" He asks unsure about what she is thinking. Meerab slowly turns around, her face stained with her tears and eyes red.

She looks up at Murtasim to see him looking at her sadly, but also hopefully that she would understand his pain and be there with him. She slowly moves towards him, Murtasim stands still, not knowing what to do,

Meerab slowly lets go of his hand and moves close to him and hugs him softly. Murtasim goes complete stiff, not moving, or breathing, or eye blinking his eye, not wanting to break the moment.

Meerab slowly pulls back and looks at her husband, "Sambal lungi.." Meerab says in a soft voice and sniffs. Murtasim is looking at her lovingly, happy to see her taking a step towards him and understanding him.

"Murtasim...I am sorry, mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumne itna sab kuch saha hai, I am sorry. Mein tumse wada karti hu, tumse ab koi kuch nahi chinega, koi bhi nahi kabhi bhi nahi. Mein yahi hu tumhare pass, hamesha.." Murtasim eyes water listening to this and he pulls Merab to him and hug her tightly, hiding his face in her neck.

Meerab holds him safely in her arms and rubs his back to calm him down. Murtasim cannot hold his tears anymore and starts to cry. Meerab can feel his tears on her neck and holds him even more tightly. 

They stay like that for quite some time, not wanting to leave each other's embrace. Slowly, Meerab pulls away to see Murtasim looking at her intensely.

"Kya hua, isse kyu dekh rahe ho?" Meerab asks cupping his face. Murtasim relaxes in her touch and moves more into it. Meerab strokes his cheeks warmly.