Message for everyone!!

Hey Guys!!!

First of all, thank you so much for all the love, support and appreciation everyone has given my writing. I did not imagine that I would get this many supporters. I am really grateful.

But, everything needs to come to an end. I am about to Graduate and have my entrance exams for my Masters and all the pressure to lay the foundation of everything I want to be. So, it would be difficult for me to continue writing and I want to pause writing here and mark this collection of one shots as completed. 

This will of course happen after I publish the second part of Together... Forever, my last one shots for the time being. I do not know if I would be able to restart the writing in the future but this small journey has been really good.

I hope I was able to entertain you all and make my imaginations and versions of Tere Bin worthwhile. My apologises to anyone who request me to write something that I have not been able to deliver. I hope you understand.

Stay tuned for the last part of this Collection of One Shots on Tere Bin.

Thank you so much for reading my work!

Good bye for now!!

Hope all your dreams and aspirations come true!!

Take care, lots of love!!