Is this the end? Part 3

Hey Guys!!

So, this would be the final part of the scene, thank you liking the story!!

What do you think will Meerab forgive Murtasim and they will start their happily ever after?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab stands there numb, not knowing what to do, how to handle this situation. One thought comes to her mind, just run away Meerab, he is too broken to follow you now.

She had almost taken her steps backwards to run away when it clicks, 'He is too broken...She has broken him....He is broken...' Meerab's eyes well up even more and she knows she cannot leave Murtasim like this.

Meerab slowly moves towards Murtasim and bends down to his level and puts her hand softly on his shoulder that are shaking from the intense cries he is producing. 'I have never seen or heard about him crying like this, Murtasim...'

Her touch is gentle and soft, Murtasim doesn't look up nor does he stop crying. His heart is full of pain, finally it has found an outlet. Meerab moves closer to him and wraps her hand around his shoulder, pulling him close slowly.

Murtasim lets him be hugged by Meerab and cries on her chest. Meerab is slowly gently rubbing his back to soothe him. "Murtasim..." His name comes out of her mouth in the form of a choked sob, hearing that Murtasim clutches onto her waist tightly, not wanting her to leave.

Meerab holds him close, letting him cry for some more minutes, letting him finally be a human being who feels emotions, gets hurt and has a right to express them. She knows very well that he has hidden all his pain inside him all this time and it is all coming out at once.

Murtasim cries for a few more minutes, then his cries turn to sniffs and his body is a lot more calmed than before. Meerab is still holding him close to her, a few tears of her own dropping down her face.

Murtasim finally pulls away to look at Meerab, both of their faces strained with tears, eyes red and hearts pained. Murtasim sniffs and says, "Please mujhe mat chodh kar gao Meerab, please..." His voice is barely a whisper and is very hoarse from all the crying.

"Murtasim...utho..chalo..yaha mat baithe raho...aao ghadi mein baith kar baat karte hai...aa gao.." Murtasim nods and slowly gets up both of them taking support of each other. Meerab takes out the first aid box from the trunk to clean Murtasim's wounds.

"Yeh sirr par chot kaise lagi?" Meerab asks scared if he met with an accident coming here. Murtasim shifts in his seat, "Woh lag gayi thi bas" Meerab raises her eyebrows, "Bas lag agyi matlab, Murtasim kya hua, tumne khud ko mara?"

Murtasim looks down and Meerab gets all her answer. "Kyu?" "Tumhe ghar par chodh kar aagaya tha, bahut gussa aa raha tha khud par, isliye, steering wheel par.." Murtasim stops seeing Meerab's angry face. "Tum pagal ho kya? Aisa koun karta hai, haan?!" 

Murtasim smiles seeing her care for him, Meerab does not say anything else and just continues to put the ointment on her head and his neck, after applying some bandage, she keeps the box aside. 

"Murtasim, mein..." Meerab starts, Murtasim looks up at her concerned if she is going to leave him. "Mein nahi janti mujhe kya ho raha hai, kabhi lagtha hai ki mein tumhare bina nahi rahe sakti aur kabhi lagtha hai tki tumhare saath kaise rahe sakti hu...Tum ab ro rahe the toh mujhe bahut dard ho raha tha, par kyu ho raha tha, tumne mujhe itna hurt kiya, itna ro laya, phir tumhe dekh kar mujhe kyu rona aa raha tha..." Meerab asks this more to herself.

"Tum janti ho kyu Meerab, kafi samay se janti ho" "Mein tumse...tumse..." "Tum mujhse mohabbat karti ho Meerab, isliye mujhe dard mein nahi dekh sakti mujhe chodh kar nahi ja sakti" 

Meerab looks at him ,she knows he is right, she loves him, and loves him a lot, she cannot live without him, she cannot. But, what will change in their life after she admits that, she will still be just his wife and nothing else, what about her identity.

"Mein..haan mein tumse mohabbat karti hu, par..." Murtasim face falls, "Par kya?" "Mein sirf tumhari biwi ban kar nahi rahe chathi aapni khud ki identity banane hai mujhe." 

"Haan toh law ki padhaai karo na, lawyer bano, kahan toh tha pehle bul gayi" Murtasim smiles and says. Meerab looks at him shocked, "Sach mein?" Murtasim nods happily, Meerab hugs him tightly. Murtasim relaxes and hugs her back tightly too.

Meerab pulls back suddenly and sits away from Murtasim. Murtasim frowns and looks at his hands sadly. "Mujhe maaf nahi kiya....mujhe laga..." Murtasim looks at Meerab trying to understand what she is thinking.

Meerab clears her throat so that she does not go weak through her voice, "Murtasim aisa nahi hai ki mein tumhare saath nahi rahena chathi, tumse bahut mohabbat karti hu, par itna sab kuch ho gane ke baad....."

"Baad kya?" Murtasim asks scared of where this might be going. "Darr lagta hai Murtasim. Itni bar choth kane ke baad, itna dard sehne ke baad, aab aur nahi hoga." Meerab says crying.

Murtasim moves towards her a bit to touch her hand and say, "Mein jantha hu Meerab, mein janta hu. Bahut takleef di hai meine aur pure parivaar ne tumhe, uska dard kam nahi kar saktha mein par yeb yakeen zaroor dila saktha hu ki aab yeh nahi hoga, mujhe meri galti ka ehsaas hai, mein ab tumhare saath kuch bhi galat nahi hone dunga.. I promise"

"Pakka?" Meerab asks unsure. Murtasim takes some courage and pulls Meerab into a hug and assures her thay he is there and will protect her always. Meerab hugs him back and relaxes into him.

Both of them spend the night talking and reconciling all the points of their relationship and start new.

It will surely take time to go to a stage where they live happily ever after but, it was a start and most importantly, both of them were willing to do anything for each other to be together.

Meerab and Murtasim have gone through a lot of troubles and challenges, cried, laughed, almost died, but have been together doing so. And, now that they have cleared their difference and how their wishes are fulfilled, they are ready to embark on their journey of Mohabbat to Ishq, as if they haven't already started.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Finally finished this chain of thoughts. I wanted both of them to talk about their needs and fulfill them, like how Meerab told that she wants to be a lawyer.

Murtasim crying his heart out was needed for my soul to show people that he is not a heartless person and feels a lot of things that too from the very start of the drama, all the pain he has been through was reflected in his cries.

Hope you all enjoyed it!!

Continue to like, follow and comment!!

See you tomorrow!!