Found you

Hey Guys!!

So, I got an inspiration for this OS from a reel that I saw. For the sake of this OS, Saba goes to meet Meerab long before it actually happened in the drama, the moment where Meerab finally confesses that she loves Murtasim and wants to go back to him. Murtasim is till searching for her and came across Farukh. Meerab is at the house she was staying and Saba comes to visit her, Meerab kept her in loop with her whereabouts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab and Saba are sitting outside in the lawn having some tea and talking about how Murtasim is desparately searching for Meerab. Meerab is both delighted and scared and scarred with this piece of news, he had not given up on her, but was this for love or just to punish her? Saba was trying to make her understand hiding is not right especially now that she is pregnant.

Meanwhile, Murtasim came across Farukh and this was more than once or twice that he has come across him during his search for Meerab and was getting suspicious about the man now. He found a hospital slip on the ground of his house, but there was no indication that any woman ever stayed in that house, it was pretty clear. 

Farukh made the excuse the his wife left him in anger, but Murtasim had seen the worls enough to know that he was lying, if his wife was pregnant and had left him in ager, he won't be this calm and definitely not working like he said he was for the past few days.

But, Murtasim decided to let him go only to follow him to the house where Meerab was staying. For a second, he felt bad for following him like this for no good reason, but before he could decide to turn back, he saw Saba's car outside the house, now he was more than suspicious and went inside the house quietly and heard the voice that he so dreaded to hear. He was behind a bush and away from anyone's eyes, but he could see his Meerab.

His heart broke to see her in this condition, she looked pale and tired. Her face and eyes had lost the glow that he originally had and he wanted nothing more than to go and hug her and never let her leave. 

Meerab and Saba were talking about how Meerab should go back home and tell Murtasim that she is pregnant. Murtasim was shocked to hear this news, and also broken that even after this she did not think of coming back to him, she hid this big news from him, but then he thought of how that happened, how he forced her into the act. 

Meerab was silent to that question and Murtasim wanted her to say something, be angry or shout, or hate him, but answer that. "Saba, mein uss kaisi batao ki mein... Woh toh mujh par barosa hi nahi kartha, usse lagtha hai ki mein Rohail ke saath rahena chahthi hu. Mein Maryam ki shaadi mein gayi this usse baat karne, par usne woh Haya aur Rohail ko phir beech mein ladiya, mein batao ko kaise batao usse ki mein Rohail se pyaar nahi kartu, par woh toh mujhpar barosa hi nahi kartha"

Murtasim felt beyond guilty hearing this and lower his head in shame. "Aur usne joh kiya, us Haya ne, Woh Murtasim ko hug kar rahi thi, Meine Murtasim par barosa nahi kiya, mein janti hu ki woh aisa kabhi nahi karega, woh mujhe kabhi dhukha nahi de saktha, aur meine mere sare gusse mein uspar haath uthaya, uske muh par.... Uska woh karna joh usne kiya woh galat tha ppar usme meri bhi utni hi galti thi, meine bhi usse roka nahi... Yeh sab meri galti hai, meine sab kuch karab kar diya, mein sab kuch uss din teek kar sakthi thi, par..."

Meerab broke down crying and Murtasim also had tears in his eyes, she did trust him, she was just angry with how everything has just messed up her life and she had nothing in her control, he did not understand her, did not trust her, when she still trusts him that he would not betray her. 

"Mein janti hu woh mujhe dundh raha hai, par mein uske samne kaise jao, meine upar haath uthaya Saba..." Meerab says in between sobs. Saba tries to console her. 

Saba, "Tum usse Mohabbat karti ho, haina?" Meerab looked up at her and back down, she did not want to admit it, only to have her heart broken because she cannot have him now. Murtasim was suddenly very intensely watching Meerab, did she really love him?

"Ab kaya faidaa us sawal ka, hum dono ke beech ab-" Meerab tries to say but Saba cuts her, "Tum dono ke beech sab teek ho saktha hai, Meerab. Murtasim tumse bahut Mohabbat kartha hai, in 20 dino mein ek din bhi aisa nahi gaya jab usne mere ghar par aakar yeh na pooch ho ki kya tumahra koi phone aaya yah tumahre bahre mein hame kuch pata hai. Woh tumhe har jage dudh raha hai, Meerab woh tumse bahut mohabbat kartha hai, tumhare bins nahi rahe saktha woh, jo bhi misunderstandings hai usse clear kar sakthe hu tum dono, par please khud ko aur usse aise hurt mat karo, tum maa banne wali ho Meerab, please..."

Meerab, "Haan mohabbat karti hu Murtasim se....bahut zyada mohabbat karti hu, shayad jitni woh mujhse kartha hai usse bhi zyada..." she finally admits and sobs. Murtasim feels overwhelmed with emotions, he does not know how to react to any of this, he is broken and Meerab's words came him some strength that there is still hope for them to have a happily ever after.

"Tum kaun ho beta?" A voice came from behind Murtasim, Murtasim turnes sharply to see the uncle aunt and farukh standing. Meerab and Saba look in that direction and Meerab feels her feet starting to go numb. Murtasim was there and he had heard everything they were talking about, his face was clear proof of that.

Murtasim looked at Meerab, their eyes meeting. Farukh tells the couple that this is Murtasim, Meerab's husband. They all go inside and Saba goes home, Murtasim and Meerab are left alone to talk. A much needed talk.

Can they resolve their differences and come together? What kind of emotional roller coaster will this conversation be?

Hope you guys liked it!

Stay tuned for part two!!

Do comment, like and share!

Requests are always welcomed!