Confession

Hey Guys!!

So, this was requested by @21vishnupriya. Thank you for the request, I also wanted to write about that scene for a long time.

So, the OS is set at the scene when Murtasim tears the contract in front of all the family members. I am not going to write the exact same dialogues or the same scene for copyright issues and also I don't want to spoil that scene in any way. This is my version of what would happen when Meerab goes to the room and see Murtasim joining back that contract.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab is shocked with all that happened just now, Murtasim took her stand in such a bold way and told everyone that she was not wrong, he tore the contract to save her integrity and that made her feel loved and moved.

Meerab has always been afraid to express love to Murtasim because she did not want to feel the sense of betrayal and loneliness ever again. She did not want to live in the fear that Murtasim will leave her some day the way her parents did. But, after all that he has done to stay with her, she was now sure that he will never leave her, he will always love her, more than anyone. 

So, she goes to her room slowly, sees Murtasim sitting on the couch joining the contract he just tore. She did not want to have that contract between them anymore so she quickly goes to Murtasim and takes the contract away from him. 

Murtasim looks up at her in shock and confusion, her expression were very different from what he was expecting. "Meerab, if you are angry that I tore the contract in front of everyone, the-" Meerab raises her hand to stop him from talking and goes ahead and tears it into finer pieces that cannot ever be tapped. Murtasim stares at her open mouthed.

"Meerab, yeh kya kiya tumne, tum-" Murtasim pauses and looks at Meerab, her eyes are soft, tears are there in the brim of them, and she seems to have some difficulty breathing. "Meerab..." He goes near her and holds her by her shoulders and guides her to the bed. 

"Meerab, kya hua hai, agar tumhe meine joh kiya usse bura laga toh I am sorry jaan, mein bas tumhe unke samne humiliate hote hue nahi dekh saktha tha, aur tumne abhi woh contract faad diya, kya tum...kya tum mujhe chor kar ja rahi hu....?" Murtasim'svoice breaks at the end. 

Even the thought that she might be leaving him was breaking him into pieces and he cannot bear to live without her. "Please Meerab mujhse chor kar mat jao, mein.. mein..." Murtasim was at a loss of words, he was too sacred to speak.

Meerab could not bear to see him like this and without her brain registering what she was doing, she had engulfed Murtasim into a tight hug, her head resting on his chest and hands wrapped tightly around his waist. Murtasim was too shocked too even breathe, but he composed himself after a few minutes and hugged Meerab in return. 

The way his arms cautiously wrapped around her, making sure she was confortable, made Meerab's heart melt with the amount of concern this man has for her, when she has given him nothing but pain and humiliation. After a few minutes, she pulled away and spoke, "Murtasim, mein tumhe chor kar nahi ja rahi... Kahi nahi jaa rahi..."

Murtasim choked on the tears he was trying to control and looked as if he would break down completely any moment. "Mein tumne nahi chor sakthi Murtasim, kabhi nahi chur sakthi..." Meerab too was in tears.

Murtasim, "Iska matlab tum mujhe apna shouhar manti ho...?" Murtasim asked carefully. Meerab looks down and nods. Murtasim smiles and hugs her again, this time not second guessing her comfort because she just made everything clear.

"Murtasim, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai..." Meerab says softly, Murtasim releases her and looks in her eyes and nods her to continue. "Murtasim I am sorry, meine tumhe bahut hurt kiya hai, tum meri wajah se bahut humiliate face karni padhi, mein tums-"

Murtasim silences her by placing his finger of her lips and shaking her head, his face disapproving her need to apologise. Meerab pulls his hand away and, "Please Murtasim aaj bolne do..."

"Meine hamesha se aapne parents ko hi aapna sab kuch mana tha, aur unhone mujhe ek second mein paraya kar diya, uske baad tumne mera haath thama, mera saath doya, mujhe ghar diya, familly di, mujhe ek nahi identity di, mein yeh sab pehle nahi samaj payi kyuki mein dar gayi thi kisi par barosa karne se..." 

Murtasim's eyes tear up hearing her express her insecurities to him for the first time. "Jab mere parents ne mujhe chod diya toh phir mein tum par kaise yakeen karti ki tum mujhe nahi chodoge, isliye mein day one se tumse dur dur rahi, tumse naraz thi, aapni sari insecuritites tum par aapni narazgi, gusse ke roop mein nikal di, taki jab tum mujhe chod doge toh mujhe bura nahi lage..."

Murtasim, "Mein tumhe kabhi nahi chodunga Meerab..." Meerab smiles because she can actually believe it, "Ab mein yeh baat ache se janti hu, tum mujhe kabhi nahi chodoge, kabhi mujhe dhuka nahi doge, hamesha mujhse bahut bahut mohabbat karoge, karoge na?"

Murtasim smiles, takes her hands in his and, "Hamesha karunga, mein hamesha tumhe pass hum Meerab, hamesha tumhare saath..." Meerab smiles and squeezes his hand.

"Meerab....?" Meerab hums. "Kya iss sab ka matllab mein yeh samjhu ki tum bhi mujhse mohabbat karti ho?" Meerab blushes and looks away.

Murtasim smiles widely, puts his finger under her chin and makes her look at him, "Ek bar bol do Meerab, please..." Meerab blushes and looks down, but Murtasim made her look at him again, "Please Meerab, ek baar..."

Meerab takes a deep breathe, "Murtasim...I.... I..." Meerab closes her eyes, Murtasim waits patiently, giving her all the time because he knows this is a big step for her to finally let some in, into her heart and life completely.

Meerab opens her eyes, looks right into Murtasim's, smiles, tightly holds his hands, "Murtasim...I... I love you Murtasim...I love you..." Murtasim feels tears roll down his cheeks as he finally hears his love confess that she loves him too.

Murtasim cups Meerab's face, "I love you too Meerab, I love you too, bahut bahut zyada mohabbat karta hu tumse Meerab, aur hamesha karunga..." Meerab smiles and hugs him. 

They pulls away after sometime, Meerab gently wipes Murtasim's tears with her fingers, and Murtasim wipes hers. They are smiling.

"Murtasim, thank you..." Murtasim, "Kis liye Meerab?" 

"Mujhse mohabbat karne ke liye, mujhe yeh ehsaas dilane ke liye ki chahe kuch bhi hogaye, tume mujhe kabhi nahi chodoge, mujhe mohabbat par yakeen dilane ke liye, mujhe hamari mohabbat par yakeen dilane ke liye..."

Murtasim smiles and softly kisses Meerab's forehead and Meerab melts in his arms by that. Murtasim pulls her into a hug, that being his way to proving that he is really there for her every single step of life.

Whwn they pull away, Murtasim looks deep into Meerab's eyes and then her lips and then again her eyes. Meerab obviously did not miss that. Murtasim slowly starts to come closer to her, Meerab for the first time, feels butterflies knowing exactly what he wants to do, and she wants it to.

Sensing that Meerab is not stopping him, he asks, because he wants to be sure she is confortable, "May I?" Meerab looks at him and nods shyly. Murtasim smiles and pulls her close gently. Murtasim's one hand is on her waist, other on her face, holding her back of the neck. Meerab's hand rest of his chest. 

Murtasim slowly closes the gap between them and attach his lips with Meerab's. It was a gentle, soft and tender kiss that made Meerab feel on the cloud nine.

Their lips moved softly against each other and they melted in each others embrace. Meerab pulls back after a few seconds, feeling out of breathe. They res their foreheads against each other with their eyes still close. No one wanting to speak and break the tender and lovable moment that was formed between them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

I hope you guys liked it!!

Thank you for the request @21vishnupriya!Hope you like it

Please comment, like, share

Thank you, bye!!