Care

Hey Guys!!

Thank you so much for all the love and appreciation for my story. It means a lot!!

Coming to today's OS, so, this one is also about the time when Meerab makes fish for Murtasim but with a different approach. Hope you like it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab makes the dinner herself, especially the fish curry and biryani as they always eat Mutton and Chicken. She thought it would be  a nice change. Everyone comes down for dinner and Murtasim is eyeing the dishes very carefully, Meerab frowns.

(For the sake of this OS, Meerab and Murtasim did not have that room conversation where Meerab tells him that she made the dinner especially for him with her own hands. It kind if revealed to Murtasim that she did it purposely to harm him. This OS does not show Meerab wanting to hurt Murtasim.)

Meerab. "Kya hua Murtasim, tumhe machli pasand nahi hai?" Murtasim looks at Meerab smiles, not wanting to hurt her goes on to say, "Aisa kuch nahi, lao.." Maa Begum glares at Murtasim but he just gives her a assured look and she stops.

"Pakka na? Koi zabarjasthi nahi hai, tumhe pasand nahi hai tu mein kuch aur bana leti hu," She goes to get up but Murtasim stops her, "Nahi nahi Meerab, mujhe pasand hai, tumhe aur kuch banane ki zaroorat nahi hai, mein yehi kahunga.." Murtasim says with a smile.

Meerab relaxes and goes to serve him the food. Murtasim just looks at her being so happy and thinks, 'Agar yeh khushi dekhne ke liye marne padhe toh woh bhi kaam hai, machli toh kaha hi saktha hu, zyada se zyada kya hi hogayega..' Murtasim smiles again.

Meerab sits with anticipation, waiting for Murtasim to taste the food she made especially for him. But, her glance goes towards Maa Begum who is trying to stop Murtasim through very subtle actions from eating fish, Anwar chacha  and Maryam are also looking at Murtasim very carefully and worried. Haya looks like she is about to kill Meerab. Meerab feels a sense of uneasyness and looks at Murtasim hesitating to take a bite.

"Ruko.." Meerab says gently, looking at Murtasim. "Tum yeh nahi kaha sakthe.." Murtasim looks at her and goes to protest but she stops him, "Maa Begum, app bataye mujhe, kya baat hai? Murtasim nahi batayega" Meerab looks at Maa Begum expectantly.

Maa Begum smiles looking at her bahu being so worried about her son. "Meerab bacha, machli hum sab kah lenge, Murtasim ko usse allergy hai.." Meerab's moth flies open, and she stares at Murtasim, "Murtasim tum..."

She snatches the spoon from his hand and takes away the plate from front of him. "Tum bhi na, bol nahi sakthe the, pata hai allergic reactions kitne dangerous hote hai!" Murtasim smiles lokking at Meerab being so worried about him and angry at him for not taking care of him.

"Kuch nahi hoga Meerab.." "Nahi tum yeh nahi kaoge mein kuch aur bana dungi tumhare liye, ruko tum.." Meerab rushes to the kitchen and starts to make some nice pulao for Murtasim. Murtasim comes after a few minutes.

"Meerab, kya bana rahi ho?" "Pulaoo, jaldi ban jayenge, tumhe bhook lagi hogi..." Meerab says in a hurried tone as she chops the vegetables carefully and puts them in the pressure cooker. Murtasim just stands near the counter and stares at her.

"Meerab?"

"Hmm?"

"Tumne toh kaha tha ki tumhe meri koi parva nahi, aur tum mujhe aapna pati bhi nahi manti, toh phir meri itni chinta kyu?"

Meerab turns to look at him and gives him a glare. "Toh iska matlab yeh toh nahi na ki mein tumhe dard pochana chahti hu, aur meine aisa kab kaha ki mujhe tumhari parva nahi hai?"

"Acha, toh parv hai? Kyu?"

"Kyuki tum mere Sho-"

Meerab stops in middle realising  what she was about to say. Murtasim smiles. "Kya, mein tumhara kya hu?" "Kuch nahi, kuch nahi, jao yaha se mujhe kahna banane do..." Meerab says all flustered.

"Tum mere liye kahna bana rahi ho, shaam mein jab tum bana rahi thi tab mein nahi tha par ab mujhe yahi rahena hai. Aur tum yaha garmi mein akale mere liye bhuki kahna banao aiur mein aaram se jakar bahar beth jao, itna hi jnathi ho mujhe Meerab?"

Meerab looks at him shocked to see him express his emotions so easily. "Teek hai, yahi kadhe raho." Murtasim moves towards her and puts his hand over hers which is stirring the now ready rice. Meerab stiffens and her breathing escalstes.

Murtasim smirks to this effect on Meerab and slowly puts his other hand around her waist. Meerab gives a gasp and turns her head to look at Murtasim who is smiling down at her. She blushes and looks down at the food. 

Murtasim chuckles and keeps holding her hand as he feels Meerab relax against him and give out a shy smile. "Ab bhi kahogo ki mein tumhara kuch nahi..." Meerab does not look at him and just keeps looking down.

Finally, recovering herself, she pushes him a bit and goes to get a dish for the rice, Murtasim follows her behind, his hands on her wasit, holding her close. Meerab, "Mujhe chodo Murtasim, kaam kaise karungi...?" Meerab says in a very small voice.

"Jaise kar rahi ho, mujhe yaha acha lag raha hai..." Murtasim says resting his head on her shoulder and signing, theis sends Meerab a wave of pleasure and a sense of happiness that she can't quite understand, was it love? Or safety? Or homeliness? She didn't know, but she liked it.

"Meerab, jaldi karo na, bhuk lagi hai" Murtasim whines like a little kid and Meerab chuckles at it. Her laugh sends waves of happiness across Murtasim's face. "Bas hogaya, chalo, milke kahthe hai." Meerab says with a smile.

They both come out and sit down beside each other, Meerab goes to serve him but Murtasim stops her and takes the bowl in his own hands and serves to her first and then to himself, "Itni mehnat se sab kuch banaya hai, mujhe itna toh karne do tumhare liye.."

Meerab feels her eyes well up with the sudden display of affection and care from Murtasim and all that happened in the kitchen. Murtasim looks at her, "Arre, Meerab ro kyu rahi ho? Kya hua?" He asks concerned.

Meerab smiles and shakes her head, "Kuch nahi, bas socha nahi tha ki tumhare yeh roop bhi dekhne ko milega.." Murtasim smiles, "Koun sa roop?" Meerab looks down, then after a few seconds looks back at him with a different glint in her eyes.

"Shouhar wala.....itne pyaare shouhar wala...." Meerab says blushing. Murtasim's smile widens if that was even possible. He moves closer to Meerab and holds her hand in his and both of the eat together happily.

Maa Begum, Anwar and Maryam are secretly looking at both of them from the corner and smile happily. Their children finally are happy in their life and are content with each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

A small, cute, fluff and sweet OS for you all, I am absolutely smitten by this. I wish Meerab had accepted Murtasim to be her shouhar so romantically in the drama too, but no worries I and a lot of other writers are here to fill all just fantasies we have.

Hope you liked it!!

Do comment, like and follow!!

Thank you!!