Jaan

Hey Guys!!

So, this is requested by @aggtrannum001. Hope you like it!

So, this OS is around the second episode of the drama, where Waqas almost raised his hand on Meerab. Meerab's expression broke my heart. There was an accident scene after a few episodes but I want to bring that up in this scene itself. I feel it would be a good storyline.

Hope you guys like it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab is trying to tell everyone that she did not create a scene, especially to her baba, who is looking at with accusation. She says that she will do what she wants to do and no one can stop her. 

Waqas gets angry at her not listening to him and raises his hand to hit her, Meerab steps back, even though Waqas did not actually hit her. Hurt was evident on her face and her eyes had tears. Murtasim was shocked to see Waqas take such a step, he never thought Waqas would even think of doing so.

Murtasim looked at Meerab and was broken to see her so hurt. Before anyone could say anything, Meerab runs away from there, heartbroken. Waqas calls out to her but she does not stop.

Meerab rushes out and gets inside her car and drives off at full speed to unknown destination.

Waqas was feeling guilty for even thinking of raising his hand on his daughter, when he was the one who taught her to stand for what is right and fight for it. Murtasim had insisted to go and follow Meerab and ensure she comes back home.

Murtasim was following Meerab's car and he could see that she is not okay and is driving very harshly. He was hell scared for her and did not want anything to happen to her. Meerab saw Murtasim following her and drive faster, thinking he is going to lecture her again.

Meerab narrowly passes by a raod sign and spins her car in order to gain control, which she clearly was failing to aquire. Her car crashed to the pillar from the left side. Murtasim pressed the breaks sharply and looked at the scene in front of him with shock. 

He quickly rushed out of the car and ran to Meerab, who was trying to get out of the car. Murtasim held her arms and gently took her out. Meerab was breathing heavily, completely shaken with having seen her death so close.

Murtasim, "Meerab.. aaram se idhar aao..." Murtasim guided her to sit on the pavement near the accident site. Meerab sat there, hyperventilating. Murtasim was rubbing her back, trying to sooth her.

"It's okay, Meerab, tum teek ho, relax, just try to take even deep breaths..." Murtasim said gently, his voice laced with concern and fear.

Meerab tried to breathe but could not get even air. Murtasim guided her with the breathing process but she was too shaken and freigthened to calm down. Murtasim could not think of anything to do. 

Then, Murtasim noticed a bruise on the side of her head and blood coming out. There was also a bruise on her left hand wrist. Murtasim could not think of anything else and rushed her to the hosiptal.

Once Meerab was taken inside, he called everyone at home and told them to rush here. While they came, Murtasim waited inside the room for Meerab to come back from examination.

A nurse gently guided Meerab to the room and Murtasim got up to support her. Meerab was hesitant at first but then let him support her and help her. From the accident site, she understood that he actually cared for her and was worried for her.

Meerab had settled down on the bed and Murtasim sit beside her. "Meerab, ab kaisi ho? Teek ho?" Murtasim asked concerned. Meerab nods her head and goes to lie down as she was tired.

"Relax, aaram karo, meine ghar pe sab ko bata diya hai, woh aate hi hunge.." Meerab suddenly got up and that made her head go dizzy and she clutched it tightly, groaning. Murtasim gently held her shoulders and guided her back down.

"Meerab, aaram se yaar tumhe chot lagi hai..." Murtasim said. Meerab, "Mujhe unse nahi milna, unhe mana kar do..." her voice had hurt and anger in them.

"Meerab-" "Nahi! Mujhe nahi milna unse" Meerab was not ready to listen. But, there was nothing she could do, her family had already reached. Waqas rushed to her, but Meerab moved away from him and towards Murtasim. 

Murtasim holds her close while Waqas retreats looking hurt by his daughter's behaviour, but does not blame her after what he did. Meerab was scared of him. 

Murtasim, "Meerab, woh tumhare baba hai, woh kuch nahi karenge... Aise mat karo..." he tried to calm her down seeing Waqas so hurt. Meerab shakes her head, "Woh ghar par mujhe marne wale the, tab toh meri galti bhi nahi thi. Ab toh woh definitely marenge... Mujhe nahi jana unke pass..." Meerab says lowly so that only Murtasim can hear.

Waqas knew he said something like that to Murtasim, he knew his daughter too well. Murtasim looked at him with a helpless look, not knowing what to do.

Waqas, "Meerab baccha, I am sorry, mujhe ghar par gussa aagaya tha....I am sorry mein aapko kabhi nahi marunga...." He pleaded in front of her. Meerab looked at him slowly, removing her head from the depths of Murtasim's shoulder, where he had held her tighly, telling her that he will always protect her.

Meerab had tears in her eyes and her head was hurting bad, but she cannot see her baba hurt either, so she asked, "Pakka?" Waqas moved towards the bed once again, this time hopeful, " Sach mein Meerab,  mein aapko hurt nahi kar saktha, I am sorry..." 

Meerab smiled and looked up at Murtasim, who smiled at her too and nodded her to go to her baba. Meerab losened her grip from around Murtasim but Murtasim was a bit reluctant, before letting go, he looked at Waqas.

"Waqas chacha, mein jantha hu shayad meri koi jaga nahi hai kuch kahene ki, par phir kabhi aisa mat karna please, isse bar aapne maafi mangi isliye kuch nahi karunga, aur Meerab ne bhi maaf kar diya, agar dusri bar aisa kuch hua toh mein Meerab ko aapne pass hi rakunga.." There was a sense of warning, possessiveness, care and deep love in the way he said that.

Everyone was shocked to hear him say this, but Meerab had tears in her eyes, she never thought he would care so deeply for her. Murtasim looked at Meerab one last time, kissed her forehead and let her go to her father's embrace.

The moment Meerab embraced her baba and was content in the comfort it provided, Murtasim left the room. Meerab looked at the door he just left from and smiled knowing that no matter what happens, she will have Murtasim by her side to protect and care for her.

A man who can warn the girl's father to not hurt his love, will never leave her no matter what, there is no one who can love her more than that man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay...I really liked how this ended....

Wish I could see this bond between them in the drama, it would have been great.

Anyways, let me know your feedback.

Do, like share comment and follow

Bye bye...