Birthday

Hey Guys!!

Welcome back!! I told I would upload chapters  everyday but my end semester exams are coming up and I busy preparing, so the updates would be slow and might not be there during the time I have my exams but after that there will be consistent updates. Thank you.

So, this OS was requested by @aggtrannum001, actually there were two requests. This and the next one will both be for you @aggtrannum001. Hope you like them!

So, this OS is based on Meerab's birthday celebrations, the scene is same till the moment Murtasim comes and tries to take Meerab away. The scene begins with Murtasim pulling Meerab by her hand and Rohail holding the other hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murtasim grips Meerab's hand tightly  in order to drag her away from there, but is topped when he feels her being pulled back. He turns to see her 'friend' Rohail holding her other hand, and Meerab not telling him to leave or let her go.

"Tum usse aise nahi le ga sakthe, woh meri friend hai aur aaj uska birthday hai, joh woh hamare saath celebrate karegi!" Rohail speaks angrily. Murtasim galres at Rohail, then turns to Meerab, "Sirf tumhari kahatir khamosh hu" 

Meerab gulps sensing the anger in his voice and looks at Rohail pleadingly, signaling him to let her go, but Rohail being Rohail did not budge and held her more tightly. Meerab winced with the amount of force Rohail was applying, her wrist was hurting badly. 

Murtasim saw this and did not think twice before pulling out his gun and aiming at Rohail, Meerab gasped and tried to stop him, but Murtasim was not listening to anyone. "Tumhari himmat kaise hui usse hurt karne ki, mein tumhe jaan se mar dunga!" Murtasim roared.

Rohail, scared to his bones, lets go of Meerab's hand and Meerab quickly rubs the bruised part to ease the pain. Red finger prints were clearly visible on her wrist. Murtasim wanted to unload his gun right there inside Rohail's head, stopped when he felt a soft touch on his hand.

"Please chalo Murtasim, mujhe ab yaha nahi rukna please chalo.." Meerab whispers softly, pain evident in her voice, it was enough for Murtasim to leave everything else and hold her other hand and take Meerab away from there.

Once they reach his car, Murtasim guided Meerab inside while he removed the first aid box from the trunk. He sat in the driver seat while Meerab was sitting on the passenger seat. Murtasim extensed his hand, asking Meerab to show him his wrist. 

Meerab looked at him, his eye low, not meeting hers, but they had a slight glimmer as if he was about to cry. Without saying a word, Meerab gave him her hand, Murtasim held her gently and started to apply the ointment. Meerab flinched and pulled her hand back due to the pain. Murtasim looked at her with a pained expression.

"I am sorry, mein aaram se kar raha hu, par todha pain toh hoga, Please bear kar lo warna baad mein zyada pain hoga..." Murtasim said softly, hoping she would understand, he extended his arm again and she hesitated. Meerab looked at Murtasim, his eyes urging her to trust him. She relaxed and placed her arm into his. 

Murtasim carefully applied cream on her wrist, blowing on the skin to soothe the pain. This was not the Murtasim Meerab was used to. He was gentle, caring and protective. The one that threatened to kill Rohail is long gone. 

But, Meerab could not understand why he was so protective, caring towards her, didn't he hate her. Slowly as she asked herself, few things became clear to her. While Rohail held her arm very tightly that it left a bruise, Murtasim's grip was tight but gentle. he did not mean to hurt her. He was not being angry with her because it was her birthday. He was about to kill her friend when he hurt her. Murtasim cared about her, genuinely, but why?

Meerab was looking at Murtasim all the time when she was thinking. Murtasim finished wrapping the bandage around her wrist and looked at her, to find her staring at him, but lost deep in thought. Murtasim looked at her for a few moments before calling her name, she did not respond.

Murtasim put his hand on her cheek, "Meerab?" Meerab snapped back to reality and saw Murtasim staring at her, concerned. "Tum teek ho Meerab?" Meerab just nodded. Not in the slightest worried or bothered by his hand on her cheek, it felt good to feel his warmth.

Murtasim was not convinced, "Kuch hai toh mujhse pooch sakthi ho Meerab..." He told her. Meerab looked down, thinking for a second, then back at Murtasim, "Tum..Tum meri itni care kyu karte ho?" Murtasim did not expect that to come from Meerab. He looked at her nervously.

"Kya tumhe sach mein nahi bata Meerab?" Meerab looked at him confused and shook her head. "Tumhe aapne usse dost ki feelings samaj aati hai par meri nahi?" Meerab was not even more confused, "Dost ki feelings? Tumhari feelings? Yeh sab kya bol rahe ho Murtasim?" 

"Toh tumhe nahi pata ki tumhara woh dost Rohail tumse mohabbat karta hai?" Murtasim asked carefully. Meerab's eyes drew wide, "Rohail mujhse mohabbat karta hai, kuch bhi , aisa kuch nahi hai..." Meerab said but a bit uncertain.

"Woh jiss tarah tumhe dekhtha hai, tumhare liye puri party organise kari usne, tum lekar itna possessive hai, iska aur kya matlab hota hai Meerab...?" Murtasim asked surprised that she did not notice all that, but also happy noting that this means that she does not like him back.

"Mujhe nahi pata tha ki woh mujhse....usne kabhi kaha nahi, par mein toh usse mohabbat nahi karti, mein kaha tha sab se ki mujhe kkabhi kissi se mohabbat nahi hui..." Murtasim's heart breaks listening to this, but then he already knew that she didn't love him, but listening her say it was a lot more painful than what he thought it would be.

He didn't realise when tears start to roll down his face, Meerab noticed them and worriedly, cups his face, wiping the tears, "Kya hua Murtasim? Tum ro kyu rahe ho, meine toh bas yeh kaha tha ki mujhe kissi se mohabbat nahi hai, tum-" She stops, realising something. 

'Murtasim mujhse mohabbat kartha hai....woh mujhse mohabbat kartha hai...mujhse...woh...aur meine kaha ki mein....' 

Meerab looks at Murtasim who is looking down, not having the guts to face her now. Meerab smiles sadly and puts her hand under his chin to make him look at her. Murtasim looks like her heart has been broken into pieces. "I am sorry Murtasim, mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum mujhse mohabbat karte ho, tumne kabhi bataya hi nahi... I am sorry..."

"Sorry kyu bol rahi ho Meerab, isme tumahri kya galti ki tum mujhse mohabbat nahi karti, mein kartha hu, yeh meri choice hai, tumhari koi galti nahi hai..." Murtasim said smiling, quickly wiping his tears. He turns to the steering wheel and starts the car, "Hume ghar chal na chahiye... Sba wait kar rahe honge..."

"Par Murtasim-"

"Nahi Meerab please...."

Murtasim starts the car and drives towards their home, his hands are shaking from all the emotions that he is holding inside him, all the pain. Meerab feels bad that she has done this to him and slowly places her hand on his which is on the gear. Murtasim stiffens but relaxes when Meerab starts to rub soft slow circles on his hand.

He looks at her to find her looking back at him. 

Murtasim knows Meerab does not love him, but he will never stop loving her, she is worth the wait. Meerab feels bad for hurting Murtasim, but only if she knew that it was not just guilt or sadness, Murtasim had taken a place in her deepest corner of her heart, she did not know it yet. Only thing they can do right now is enjoy this small distance together in the car, before life decides to throw hurdles after hurldes in the journey of their love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know, I feel really sad after writing this, am I the only one?

Hope you guys like it! Let me know in the comments!

Do like, comment and follow!

Thank you!