Found you Part 2

Meerab and Murtasim were looking at each other with tear filled eyes and there was nothing but longing, pain, love and some hope that everything will be okay, in their eyes. Murtasim was looking at Meerab from head to toe, she did not in any way resemble the Meerab that he knew, she was broken and that made him break even more.

He took a step towards her and Meerab stayed right where she is without moving. Murtasim was now standing a few steps away from her, both still looking at each other. Meerab had tears flowing down her face and Murtasim wanted nothing but to wipe them of.

"Murtasim me-" Meerab starts but stops when Murtasim raises his hand to signal so. He looks at Meerab very carefully, then looking down and goes on both of his knees, Meerab gasps. Murtasim was bowing down in front of her, the Khan Murtasim Khan, who never bowed in front of anyone, the fierce and strong Murtasim Khan.

Meerab could not understand what to do, her love was bowing down, on his knees in front of her. Murtasim was looking down, his head bowed, "I am sorry Meerab, mein bahut bura hu, meine tumhare saath uss raat... I am sorry....maaf kardo mujhe please maaf kardo mujhe, I am sorry Meerab...." Murtasim said sobbing, bowing more with each word.

Meerab was broken hearing him like this and could not stand seeing him like this, so she bend down to his level and made him look at her. Murtasim was too ashamed to do so. Meerab, "Murtasim... please look at me..." She pleaded.

Hearing his name from her mouth was the one thing he had been wishing for the last 20 days. He looked up right into her eyes, Meerab was looking back at him. "Murtasim...I am sorry too, meine tum par haath uthaya, tumhe itna sab kuch kaha, aur me- " Murtasim cuts her by hugging her tightly.

Meerab returns the hug immediately. They are crying while clutching onto each other foe the dear life, all the pain, hurt and longing they had kept inside them coming out in tears and cries. They were each other's heartbeat and they cannot live without each other ever again, not even for one more moment.

"Tumhari galti nahi thi Meerab, mein woh sab kuch deserve kartha hu yeh sab meri galti hain, mujhe tumpar barosa karna chahiye tha, tumhe mujh par abhi bhi barosa hain aur meine.... I am sorry Meerab meine tumhe bahut hurt kiya hai..."

Meerab just cries harder and harder, then suddenly Murtasim snaps out of it, "Meerab! Tum ro nahi sakthi aise, aur tume jamin par, utho please, aaram se, aajao," He guides her uo and makes her sit on the chair and sits in front of her, "Tum pregnant ho, tumhe aapna kayal rakhna hooga, aise mat ro please, mein nahi dekh saktha tumhe aise, aur ab tumhare baby bhi tumhe aise nahi dekhna chahtha.."

Meerab feels broken gearing "Tumhare baby". "Kya yeh tumhare baby nahi hai Murtasim? Yeh hamara baby hai Murtasim, hum dono ka" Meerab says sternly as if warning Murtasim to even think of abandoning the responsibility and the new relation.

"Hamara baby... hamara baby..." Murtasim says repeatedly and touched Meerab's stomach so gently, "Hi Baby, mein aapka abbu hu..." Meerab melts at this and hugs Murtasim tightly.

"I know hamare beech bahut kuch hua hai aur humne ek doosre ko bahut hurt kiya hai, par mein tumhare bina nahi rahe sakthi Murtasim, aur ab toh hamare baby bhi hai, mein usse tumse dur kaise rakkh sakthi hu, please mujhe khud se dur mat karo, mujhe tumhare saath rahena hai...."

"Mein bhi sirf tumhare saath rahena chatha hu Meerab, sirf tumhare saath.. Mein tumse bahut mohabbat kartha hu, pehle koh hua mein sse badal nahi sakthi par mein itna tumse wada karunga zaroor ki abse mein hamesha tum par barosa karunga, kabhi tumpar ilzaam nahi laguaga.. Kabhi nahi"

"Janthi hu Murtasim, mein bhi tumse bahut Mohabbat kartii hu, I love you Murtasim..."

Murtasim genntly kisses her forehead and hugs her again. All the pain seems to have just vanished in thin air as they made it clear that their love means more to each other than any other misunderstanding or intrusion can even be.

They got back together, Meerab returned to the haveli, Haya was ousted out for her actions, Maa Begum accepted Meerab completely finally and they lived happily ever after.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

I know this was a very short one, but I did not want to add more detailes or heaviness to it and make it cringy and complicated.

Hope you all like it!!