Together....Forever Part 2

Meerab and Murtasim were just standing without saying anything while everyone else was congratulating them and the families. Waqas saw this and asked them, "Kya hua tum dono ko? Kuch bol kyu nahi rahe ho?"

Meerab and Murtasim broke out of their trance and the fact that they are going to get married sunk in and they looked at each other, when a lone tear fell down from Meerab's eyes. She did not know how to put her emotions in words, she knows no one can love her more than Murtasim and she never imagined marrying anyone except him. Whenever she has thought about marrying someone, Murtasim was the only man she thought was capable of taking that position in her life and when that is finally happening, she cannot believe this.

Murtasim's situation was not any different, he had wanted to marry Meerab for years, even before he for the first time expressed those emotions to her. He loves her more than anything. He knows that she has developed feelings for him as well, but he did not know how to react to this feeling that he will finally be able to marry the one person he loves from the depths of his heart.

Maa Begum laughingly, "Kya hua, kya tum dono ek dosre se nikah nahi karna chathe?" She meant to ask this as a joke to get them to react and it worked. "Manjoor hai!" Both Meerab and Murtasim said together, earning laughter from everyone around and both of them blushed deeply. 

Finally, they both looked at each other, their eyes filled with tears as they just agreed to be each other's better half. Murtasim goes closer to Meerab and takes her hands in his. Meerab looks down wtih a deep blush on her face.

"Meerab, jaan, tum aur yaha par har insaan yeh bahut ache se janta hai ki mein tumse bahut mohabbat kartha hu, tumhari mujhe bahut parva hai, tumhari, tumhare sapno ki, tumhare wajood ki mujhe bahut izzat hai, aur inhe meine hamesha aapni izzat, aapne sapno ki tarah samjha hai..."

Murtasim starts saying and Meerab finally looks at him. "Meerab, mein.... Meine bahut saalo se tumse shaadi karne ka sapna dekha hai, tumhare saath aapni puri zindagi bitane ka sapna dekha hai, aur aaj tumhe uskely haan kahe diya, par mein phir bhi tumse ek bar phir se poochna chatha hu.."

Murtasim looks Meerab in the eye and goes down on one knee, everyone starts to cheer seeing the Khan Murtasim Khan going down on his knees to proclaim his love. All the elders are very happy to see Murtasim take so much effort to make sure Meerab in completely on board with this idea. 

Meerab has tears flowing down her cheeks and her face has a different glow and spark. Murtasim holds both of Meerab's hand tightly, "Meerab, I love you a lot, mein tumse bahut zyada mohabbat kartha hu, kya tum mujhe shaadi karogi, kya tum meri life partner banogi?"

Murtasim asks with the utmost sincereity and Meerab is over the moon with this beautiful proposal from Murtasim and chokes before nodding eagerly, "Yes Murtasim! Mein tumse shaadi karungi!" Meerab answers happily and with utmost certainity.

Murtasim has never been more happy and stands up and engulfs Meerab into a tight hug, Meerab returns the hug tightly. Everyone around them claps for their union and applauds the beautiful love in front of them.

Meerab and Murtasim separate and look at everyone around and smile widely. They take blessing from their elders. Murtasim comes from behind Meerab with something behind his back.

"Woh kya hai?" Meerab asks. Murtasim smiles and brings out a bouquet of beautiful roses for Meerab. Meerab smiles widely and all of their friends cheer this gesture of Murtasim. Meerab gently takes the bouquet in her hands and smiles with tears at Murtasim, "I will never forget this birthday, it gave me the best gift ever." Meerab said indicating obviously Murtasim to be the gift. Murtasim feels his heart warm up hearing Meerab express herself.

They all celebrate and soon everyone retires. Meerab and Murtasim go for a drive and reach a viewpoint from where they can see the city. Meerab stops Murtasim by holding his hand and Murtasim looks at her with loving eyes.