Giving in

Hey Guys!!

I know it has been really long and I am really sorry for that. I had my exams then had a writers block, but I am back and will do my best to be regular.

So, this OS is not really from the drama. It is set after the whole episode where Murtasim goes for hunting and both of them have that epic scene where Murtasim says to Meerab, "Mere ankhon mein dekha nahi jata". So, there is a new plot in that story and it is continuation of the after events of the hunting.

Hope you all like it!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab did not know why she was feeling so restless and anxious all of a sudden. Murtasim has gone out for hunting and hasn't come back yet. She goes down the garden to take a walk when she sees Bhaktu come rushing in with blood on his clothes. 

"Bhaktu, what is wrong? Where is Murtasim?! Why is there blood?! What happened?!!" Meerab asked frantically. Bhaktu did not know how to tell her this, but he had to.

"Meerab bibi, woh maalik ko..maalik ko uss Malik Zubair ne goli mar di..." Bhaktu says slowly. Meerab felt like she cannot move or breathe. Murtasim was shot.

"Kaha hai woh? Woh teek hai na? Bhaktu mujhe uske paas lekar jaye abhi!" Meerab left with Bhaktu while the other men informed the other family members. Meerab quickle rushed inside he hospital, asking the nurse about Murtasim.

"He is doing okay, but he lost a lot of blood and will have a lot of weakness. Please take care of his diet and he needs to have bed rest for atleast a month." Doctor informed Meerab, who looked really concerned about Murtasim.

While Meerab was talking to the doctor, Bhatku went to see Murtasim and inform him that Zubair has been taken care of. "Did you inform at home, Bhaktu?" Murtasim asked in a low tired voice. 

"Ji Maalik, Meerab bibi came with me, she is talking to the doctor right now." Murtasim was shocked to see that Meerab cared about him to come to the hospital to see him. "She really came to see me?" 

Bhaktu nodded, "Ji Maalik, she got really scared  when she saw the blood on my hands and clothes. And, when I told her about you, she was really scared about you and was waorried about you all the drive, even though I told that you are fine now. She just wanted to see you for herself. She literally bombarded the doctor with questions about you. She really cares  about you Maalik."

Murtasim was plesantly surprised by this and wanted to see Meerab even more desparatly now. He informed Bhaktu to get Meerab in the room. Murtasim waited to see her and hug her just once, even though she might kill him after that, he just wanted to hug her once, frankly speaking he was in a lot of pain and her presence will heal him

Meerab slowly opened the door and stepped inside, Murtasim turned to her and they locked eyes. Both of them longing to see each other and he was clearly visible in the way they were looking at each other. 

Meerab felt her  heart clench with pain when she saw Murtasim sitting on the bed, surrounded by machines, IV attached to his hand and a sling on his right hand. But, what caught her attention the most were his eyes, they were filled with pain, longing and a sense of gratitude that maybe because she came to see him.

Murtasim was really happy to see Meerab and the way she was looking at him felt like she could see right through him and knows that he is in pain. It took just one word for her come running to him.

"Meerab..." Murtasim called softly, and Meerab rushed to him anf engulfed him into a tight hug, careful with the injury. Murtasim hugged her back tightly with the uninjured hand and rested his head on her shoulder. Meerab had tears flowing down her face and Murtasim was very close to it.

Meerab sniffed and Murtasim pulled back to look at her crying. He felt hurt seeing her hurt. "Meerab, please ro mat, mein teek hu, kuch nahi jua mujhe, please ro mat, please, mein tumhe aise nahi dekh saktha, meri wajah se toh bilkul nahi..." Murtasim said while gently wiping her tears. 

Meerab composed herself, "Tum.. Tum teek ho na, zyada dard ho raha hai na?" Murtasim smiled at her care and shaked his head. "Jhooth mat bolo, goli lagi hai, dard toh hoga na..." Murtasim smiles and holds her hand in his, Meerab feels calm feeling his warmth radiating from his palms. 

Meerab tightened the hold and cuppped Murtasim's face with the other hand and carressed his cheek. Murtasim leaned in her touch, this was the first time, they have come this close in any aspect. Meerab gently guides Murtasim to lie down and take rest.

She was adjusting his pillow to make him comfortable when Maa Begum came in worried but stopped when she saw Meerab taking care of her son. She was happy to see that Meerab has started to care about Murtasim now, and also show that. 

"Murtasim, mera baccha, kaise ho tum?" Maa Begum asked worried. "Mein teek hu maa, bas shoulder phe touch ho kar chali gayi goli, aur waise bhi Zubair ko uske kiye ki saza mil chuki hai." Murtasim answered gently but firmly. 

Haya and Marium also give their pleasantries to Murtasim. But, Murtasim is only focused on Meerab. He slips his hand into hers and holds it tightly. Everyone saw that and were smiling, while Meerab was blushing and Haya was fuming.

But, before Haya coould do or say anything, Maa Begum ordered everyone to go home because Murtasim needs rest and Meerab is here to take care of him.

After one week, Murtasim comes home and Meerab is making sure he is comfortable on the bed and goes to get the soup that she prepared for him. She is carefully feeding the soup to Murtasim, when by mistake two drops fall on his shirt and Meerab quickly wipes them with a tissue and start to feed him again. 

Murtasim has been staring at her all the time and Meerab was completely aware of that but she is acting oblivious of it. Murtasim was touched by the amount of care Meerab was putting for her. Blowing on the soup for it be right for him, feeding with her own hands, making sure he takes medicine and rests, adjusting the pillows to find perfect comfort for him, everything of him.

"Meerab, thank you" Murtasim said suddenly, Meerab looked up at him confused, "Thank you kyu?" "Mera itna kayal rakhne ke liye, meri farva karne ke liye..."

Meerab ssmiled looked down and said, "Joh bhi kuch tum mere liye karte hu uske samne yeh kuch nahi, aur agar tumhare kayal mein nahi rakungi toh aur kaun rakega" Meerab said gently.

"Isliye Meerab, thank you, mujhe samjne ke liye, mere efforts dekhne ke liye, aur mere liye efforts lene ke liye, thank you Meerab."

Meerab smiles and continues to feel him, but with a blush and smile. Murtasim did not stop looking at her as he loved the effect he was bringing on her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

I know it is not really a plot or anything, I just wanted to write something about this.

Hope you liked it!!

Do like, comment and share!!