Accident

Hey Guys!!!

So, as I said before this OS will also be on request by @aggtrannum001. Hope you enjoy them!!

So, this OS is about the accident episode. I do not want to change the hospital scene at all, I think it was good and it also made Murtasim and Meerab come close. The OS starts from the scene when Murtasim is sitting in the garden and Meerab comes to talk to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murtasim sits on the chair in the garden, his eyes red. He is angry and also hurt that Meerab did not come to meet him even once. A s he is deep in thought he feels a presence and looks up to see Meerab standing there.

Meerab sees him for the first time after the accident. His head is wrapped in a bandage, his hand in a sling, he must be so much pain. She tries to take a step towards him but Murtasim raises his uninjured arm to stop her from coming any closer.

Murtasim looks at Meerab with anger evident in his eyes, but Meerab did not miss the hurt lurking behind it. She knew that he was definitely not told that she came to visit him, or that maa begum had restricted her from seeing him. She wanted to explain herself but thought it would be better if he speaks his piece first.

Murtasim says, "Ab kyu aayi ho Meerab? Jab mein hospital mein tha, pata nahi tha zinda rahunga yaha nahi, tum nahi aayi, toh ab kyu aayi ho? Bas itna sa rishta tha hamara, bas aise hi sab khatam ho gaya, kya kuch nahi tha hamare beech Meerab, joh itne aasani se chali gayi mujhe chod kar, haan?" Murtasim says hurtfylly.

Meerab has no words to express her feelings, her turmoil when she was not allowed to see him and now if she should tell him that or not. Murtasim scoffs looking at her being all silent not saying a word. He takes out his ciggratte wanting to get rid of all his pain through some puffs.

Meerab hated when he did that, not wanting him to do it, she rushes to him and snatches the ciggrate from his hands and throws on the ground, stamping on it. Murtasim stands up in fury, "Meerab! yeh kya batameezi hai?!" 

"Chilao mat Murtasim, pehle hi kaam chothe lagi hai tumhe, joh yeh zahar pe kar aapni takleef aur badha rahe ho!" Meerab said matching his anger. Murtasim was taken back by the intensity of her eyes and her voice. 

"Tumhe itni chot lagi hai yeh kaam hai kya, kyu pethe ho isse, pata hai jaan ga sakthi hai iski wajah se?!" Meerab continues her shouting. Murtasim pulls her close to him and stares down at her. "Tumhe kya farak padtha hai Meerab?! Tum toh chali gayi thi na mujhe chod kar, toh ab kyu parva ho rahi hai tumhe, gao na, kyu aai ho yaan, tumhe mere zinda rahe se bahut takleef hoti hai, toh kyu ho yaha par, gao!"

Meerab has tears in her eyes, not able to bear that he has misunderstood her so much and he does not trust that she did not leave him by her will. "Tumhe lagtha hai ki mujhe tumhari koi parva nahi, teek hai, tumhe joh samjna hai sanjho, par mein tumhe cigaratte toh nahi pena dungi, chahe tum kuch bhi kar lo..."

"Meerab, meine kaha gao yaha se!" Murtasim spats at her and Meerab moves away from him with a hurtful expression that makes Murtasim's heart ache as well but he cannot fall weak, she left him!

Meerab, "Murtasim mein tumhe chod kar nahi gayi thi, kash tumne dosro par barosa karne se pehle mujhe batane ka mocha diya hota..." Meeran wispers softly before turning to go away. Murtasim was confused with what she just said, did she not want to leave me, was she forced, who lied to me, about what, what is she talking about, I have to stop her, I have to stop her.

Murtasim walks towards Meerab fastly and pulls her back to him and looks into her eyes intensely. Her eyes are filled with tears that are about to fall. She looks broken and her head has a small bandage.

Murtasim slowly touches her bandage and caresses her hair, Meerab goes stiff, not knowing what this sudden change in his demeanor meant. Murtasim softly kisses Meerab's forehead. 

"Meerab, tumne aisa kyu kaha, kisne kya kaha hai, meine kya sach maan liya, pleaase batao mujhe" Meerab looked into his eyes, he was not the angry Khan Murtasim Khan, he was her shouhar, the one who claimed to love her. 

"Woh mein....." Meerab gulps, "Mein hospital aayi thi, tumhare hosh mein aane tak bahar hi baithi thi, par maa begum ne tumse milne nahi diya, mujhe ghar se bhi nikal diya, kaha ki tumhari jaan ko mene katre mein dala hai, mujhe tumhare pass nahi hona chahiya, ghar aane ke baad bhi tumse milne ki koshish ki par phir se maa begum ne..."

Meerab did not have to complete that sentence or say anything more. Murtasim was furious. "Meerab I am sorry, meri wajah se tumhe, mujhe gadhi itni speed nahi chalani chahiye thi, tum mana karthi rahi par mein... I am sorry Meerab... I am sorry" 

Meerab shushes him, "Tumahri koi galti nahi hai Murtasim, meine kaam hi aisa kiya tha... please maafi mat mango..." Meerab smiles at him and goes to move back. But, Murtasim pulls her back in, but he hit her arm into her and cries out in pain.

Meerab, "Murtasim...!" Murtasim groans in pain while Meerab just holds his arm, not knowing what to do. Only if she knew that her caring for him was more than enough for him to feel okay.

Murtasim went to maa begum and made it clear that Meerab is his wife and no one can ever disrespect her or make her leave the house.

That night, Murtasim slept on the bed and Meerab slept beside him. Murtasim woke up to her sleeping peacefully and goes to move her hair behind her ear when she opens her eyes, Murtasim quickly takes his hand back and moves away, scared.

Meerab, ".......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I will let you guys fill the blank, if you want it to be like the drama or something more fluffly...

Hope you liked it!

And, a small notice, I won't be able to update for sometime, as I have a few assignments and projects to do in the upcoming days.

Please be patient and keep supporting me

thank you....