Meerasim and Meesam

Hey Guys!!

I made everyone wait a lot so here is my compensation to you all and to myself for the break I took.

As the picture and name may have suggested, this OS is about the couple and their adorably cute daughter. This OS is set when Meerab enters the Khan haveli and sees Murtasim getting married to Haya. 

I didn't feel okay with the fact that her feelings about that marriage weren't given importance so this OS will also show that.  Hope you like it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meerab stares at Murtasim who is staring back her with shock. Meerab cannot get the idea out of her mind that if she would have been even a minute late then the father of her daughter, the man who claimed to have only loved her and never looked at Haya with that lens, was going to marry her. 

She did not know what to do when Haya and Maa Begum were questioning her about her whereabouts all these years and who the child was. Haya kept on saying that she is Meerab and Rohail's daughter. But all Meerab could focus on was that Murtasim was going to marry Haya. 

Murtasim was looking at Meerab with a look of longing and wanted nothing but to embrace her. He did not understand why she was speaking anything, why was she not telling who the child is and where she was, she never just listened to anyone accuse her then why is she silent.

Meerab was trying to understand what was happening, was he forced, did Haya play any trick again, but all that thoughts vanished from her mind when she saw her wedding ring, the ring that Murtasim gave her on Haya's finger, showing that she did not belong there anymore. Meerab was feeling hurt and guilty for having lost Murtasim and having Meesam lost her father, maybe forever, Murtasim was no longer hers, he now belonged to Haya.

Murtasim caught her see the ring and see the last bit of hope leave her body, but he was not able to speak or do anything. Everyone was asking her questions, pointing fingers on her character and he never could bear it even for a second, but he did not know what to do right now. Meerab could not understand his silence and all she could interpret of it was that she was no longer important for him, and this all made her want to leave there right now, she started to take steps backwards towards the gate, holding Meesam protectively in her arms.

And as soon as Murtasim understood what she was doing, he rushed to stand in front of her and holding her arm to stop her. Meerab looked at him with hope and sadness. Murtasim understood what she must have thought will the circumstances in front of her and went to clear them all at once.

"Meerab, I missed you..." Those words came out of his mouth more like a choked sob, and they were enough for Meerab to know that he had not forgotten her and she was still important to him. Murtasim engulfed her in a tight hug and Meerab returned it, making sure Meesam did not get squeezed in that process.

Murtasim looked at Meesam and back at Meerab, asking her about her with his eyes. Meerab, "Yeh Meesam hai, hamari beti...." Murtasim looked like he was hit with a lighting bolt, he was so happy yet surprised to see that he had a daughter, he was a father.

He asked Meerab if he can take her in his arms, and Meerab happpily let him. Meesam looked at Murtasim with confusing eyes, not knowing who he is. But she did not protest in the slightest when he took her in his arms and pulled her close to his chest.

Everyone there was shocked to see what was happening in front of them, but Haya did not want to lose Murtasim after coming this close to having him, so she went and pushes Meerab harshly, making her fall. Murtasim glared at Haya, and then rushing to pick up Meearb while holding Meesam. He made both of them sit on the couch and checked on Meerab, after making sure she was okay, he turned to Haya.

Haya took several steps back seeing the pure anger and hatred for her in Murtasim's eyes. He did not take one step towards her because he knows he would kill her if he went any close. "Maa, Mujhe Haya adhe gante ke andar iss ghar ke bahar chahiye, mein nahi janta aap usse kahan bheje, par yeh iss gahr mein dobara nahi dekni chahiye, aur haan agar iss gahr mein se kissi ne bhi Meri Biwi aur Meri Beti ko ek shab bhi kaha, unhe nuksaan mochane ke bara mein socha bhi toh unhe iss ghar se samshan ghat poocha dunga, samjhe!"

No one said a word because they know when they need to keep shut for their own lives. Maa Begum agreed because she knows now that her son will be happy only with Meerab and now his daughter.

Murtasim took both Meerab and Meesam to their room. Meerab both Meesam to bed and have a relax a bit after the stressful environment down. But, she needed answers from Murtasim. And, Murtasim was ready to give them to her.

Before Meerab could ask Murtaims started, "Mein janta hu meine wohi kiya joh mein hamesha se kahetha tha mein kabhi nahi karunga, I am sorry Meerab, mein Haya se shaadi nahi karna chahtha tha, par Maa Begum roz mujhe shaadi karne ke liye kaha rahi thi, mujhe laga agar mein Haya se shaadi kar leta hu toh atleast mein uss khud se dur rakh paunga, kisi aur se kartha toh woh nahi kar pata aur Maa Begum na sunne ke liye taiyaar hi nahi thi..."

Meerab nods listening to him and goes to hug him, Murtasim hugs her back immediately. "I kow Murtasim koi majbori hogi tumahri, mujhe bas woh janna tha, don't worry mein tumse naraz nahi hu, aur inn do saalo mein jo bhi hua uske bare mein bhi hum baat karenge par abhi nahi, aaj mein chahthi hu ki tum hamari beti ko janno, aur woh aapne abbu ko.."

Murtasim nods happily and leads Meerab to bed where Meesam is smiling looking at them. Murtasim softly kisses her forehead, her cheeks, her tiny little fingers and she giggles at him. Meerab chuckles seeing Murtasim's shocked expression when he heard his daughter giggle for the first time.

Murtasim did not leave Meesam's hand the whole time and Meerab already knew that he was going to be a great father and nothing could ever happen to her as long as Murtasim was there. Murtasim was over the moon that day because he had finally got all that he ever wanted and more than that, he was a father to a beautiful and adorable and cute daughter.

Both of them spent the whole day playing and lying on the bed with Meesam. There were tears of happiness when Meesam held Murtasim's finger tightly, laughter when the Khan Murtasim Khan was struggling to change one diaper, tears of loss that they expereinced in the last two years, but that all happened together.

All that they felt, they felt it as a family now, they little happy adorable family that they now would never part from. This was the reunion of two scarred souls who finally found their happily ever after...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all liked it!!

Requests are always welcome and so are feedbacks!

Do like share and comment!!

See you soon again, bye....