Day 1 without Mommy

Lisa  POV

I lost my soul when I saw how messy the living room with the pillows all over the place, some are fillers of pillow. Oh God! Jennie left just now and I will stay with them for another 7 days. I felt tired already.

"Yah Lalisa~ make your child stop or I will make you eat all the pillow fillers. " Rose said while holding Leo and Jungwoo hands who's crying and trying to escape from her.

"Make them stop Lisayah, I was about to lose my hearing from these loud speakers. " Jeong said while restraining Lily and Naeun to throw more pillows.

I hold my temple from seeing all of these. I'm fucking tired already huhu

"Kids, stop okay. Mommy will come back. Count 7 days and Santa will bring her back. " I said in calm tone as I am really tired. Imagine Its fucking 12 midnight already.

"No, that's too long. Bring Mommy back. Mommy! " Jungwoo said and cry harder

"Mommy, come back home. " Lily said and cry while stomping her feet since Jeongyeon restrain her to throw things.

"Mommy! " Naeun cry harder while Leo silently cry and looked at the door. Oh how am I supposed to rest?!

"Rosie, Jeong, let them cry. They will stop when they get tired. " I said weakly.

"Talk to me or Let us know when you are sleepy. Go cry harder. " I said and we sit while they cry in their heart contents.

After few more minutes, they hugged me and asked to let them sleep with me. I nod and went to our room after Rose and Jeong went to other rooms. Rose sleep with Avery and Priya in Babies room.

I woke up at 4am as Jennie stated I have to cook for the breakfast. Good thing she prepared some ready-to-cooked marinated chicken bulgogi. Mom also went early morning as she's busy yesterday to get here the day before.

"Hi my baby lisa, let's go and have some cooking. " My mom teased me. Here we are again. Baby? Like what the?

"Mom, stop it I'm old enough to be a baby. " I said and pout.

"Hmp! But you let your wife call you baby when I hear you in the other room doing some adult scene. " My mom said and I widen my eyes. What the Hell! Really? After my daughter, my mom? Jennie we must put plaster on you while doing miracles. Argh!!

I was totally embarrassed that I quickly avert my eyes in my moms cooking. I will make sure that I installed enough soundproof materials in our private rooms. And Yeah! She let me assist me as the last time I cooked, I literally burn the kitchen that made Jennie in furious.

I checked the clock and fuck! It's 5 am already I have to bath the twins. I went upstairs and found Lily was about to cry when I lift her up.

"Shhh we have to keep quite okay? You will take a bath first. " I said and carefully put her in the bath tub. We were playing baby shark with lots of toys in the tub when Naeun also woke up and cling to me to make her in to the bath tub. Okay! I have to hurry up or else the 2 little monster is about to burst out crying. The moment I came out to the bathroom with Naeun and Lily in my arms. I found my 2 little monster crying so hard. When I say so hard my eardrums felt their cry.

"Naeun baby~ help lily dry yourself. I'll just take care of the boys okay? " I said but she only pout to me.

"I'll be back just wait me in the dresser. " I said and I told them to get in the closet. After I deal with my princesses. I massage my temple because Jungwoo and Leo just scattered the pillows in our room.

"Let's go and take a bath. " I said and open my arms to let them hug me but they wiggle their legs and start to throw the pillows again.

"No no no. Where's mommy? She's the only one I will let her see me naked. " Jungwoo said and cry so hard. Oh gosh! Hahahaha I can't with this kid