Revealing the Truth

Momo POV

"Lia! Come on hurry up. We have to go! " I shouted to my daughter. We have to go far away from this damn place. I have to protect Lia from them. Knowing that fucking Song. I knew he will never let any Manoban's bloodline alive. I look at her. She look exactly her dad. I must be so inlove to her.

"Where do you think you're going? " Madam CL suddenly appears. Shit!

"Mom, I'm all-----" I cut her off and bring her behind me. I was preparing for the worst.

"Ohhhh you want to escape from us? I see. " Madam said and gave me that evil damn smirk.

"Hey, don't scare the rat CL." Madam Jessi suddenly appear. She's holding a baseball bat while CL is holding her silenser gun. Shit!

"Mom... " Lia called me with trembling voice.

"Just... Just go behind me baby... " I whisper to her.

"Aww what a sweet moment we have here.... Are you ready to play sweety? " Jessie said while smirking to me. I glare to them. If I have to die, just to protect Lia I will gladly take all the bullets.

"Stop with the talking and let's clean this trash. " CL said and they come near us. I move backwards trying to get near to the back door. Even if I can't make it, just make Lia safe It will all be alright.

"Don't you dare escape or I will shot your fucking head! " CL threten me but I try to calculate my moves so Lia can escape.

"Lia.... you have to listen to mommy okay?" I whisper to her and she just nod nervously.

"Jessie, get that fucking child to her! " CL commands Jessie and she slowly get near Lia so I have to make my calculation how to make my daughter escape. Everything was so fast, I kick Jessie while CL shot us. I let Lia run away from this damn place.

"Lia, run! "

"Mom.... "

"I said run!"

"Please baby run! Run as fast as you can"

CL shot me in the arm, legs and in my right chesk. I hold Jessie's legs to restrain her from running after Lia.. I watch my daughter running. It was okay.... Atleast I save my baby....

"Fucking shit!!!!! " CL shouted before she shot me in the head and I felt darkness all over me.

Lia POV

I was running while I'm still crying. Mommy please come after me.... I said in my thoughts. I don't know where am I. I was running for my life....

I saw the guard house.

"Lia! What's the matter? " Mr. Yoon, my guard friend, asked me. I was trembling in fear that those witches will see me.

"Please help me.... My mom.... She's in danger. " I said while sobbing.

"Where is she? " He asked.

"In our house with the bad girls. " I said. Mr. Yoon asked me to hide in the guard house while he's trying to call some cops. I was trembling hoping that the cops quickly save me and my mom. I hope she's safe.

I heard that witch again making me shiver where I hide myself.

"Have you seen a lady running outside? " The bitch asked.

"No one is running here. May I know your name mam? You seemed knew here. " Mr. Yoon asked. I was still nervous and think for my mom's safety. I was shocked when I heard a loud tud. I tried to supress my voice... Mr. Yoon....

"You're annoying me... Tss. " That bitch said and I heard the car run away. I wait for some minutes before I went out. I was shocked when I saw Mr. Yoon swam in his own blood.