Suffer

Priya's POV

I can't take it anymore seeing Lisa still unconscious and Lia is so weak and intoxicated by Marijuana. I was shocked when they started to get Lia's weak body. I stand up and tries to stop them.

"Where the hell will you do to my niece? Don't fucking touch her! " I shouted but they kick my knees making me kneel in pain. Arghhh!!

"Fuck you, Jay! Don't touch her!!! " I shouted but he just smirked on me.

"Oh Priya you don't even know how I've waited for this day.... You fucking idiot!" He said and left me. No no no what will they do to Lia? Fucking shit! I was left alone here with my unconscious twin. I checked my watch and It's already low batt. Shit!

"Oh good morning to you Priya~~~ I bet you see I can do whatever I want HAHAHAH. " Joongki said and laugh like an evil.

"You evil wrath! Don't you dare lay a hand to my niece or I will fucking kill you... " I said while shooting daggers on him.

"Oh Priya... Priya.... Priya... Haven't you learned enough from me? You know when I say I want something I want it NOW! Hahahaha start calling all the saints cause I bet even you dearest creator can't save you here. " He said that made more anger and get his colar.

"How dare you talk to our Almighty that way. You are just merely nothing compared to his powers. You living demon! " I shouted to him and he laughed so hard and shoved my hand.

"HAHAHA then start calling Him to save you because I bet he will get so hard to save you in my place where everything feels like hell. " He said and before he already left me I asked him.

"What will you do to Lia?" I asked and he looked back to me.

"Good question. Since I have you two I can sell her off so some fuckers can use that niece ot yours. " He said that made me hold the railings tightly.

"Fuck you, Joong!!!! " I shouted and he just laugh on me while leaving me in tears. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Lisa suddenly wake up and she also experienced headache.

"Lisa.... " I called her. She's in pain because they inject sleeping antidote that too high for her to take. Good thing she survived.

"Priya.... Priya.... Where are we? Arghhh! My head hurts! " She asked and tried to stand up to walk closer to my cell.

"Joongki captured us and Lia..... " She cut me off.

"What about her? Where's my daughter? " She asked me.

"Joongki and Wang worked together. They intoxicated Lia with Marijuana and get her just now before you wake up. Joong told me that he will sell Lia to some fuckers he knows...... Lisa, Lia is in danger.... Those fuckers will eventually kill her when they get wahat they want from Lia. " I asked and cried thinking how cruel that will be. Lisa holds the railings tightly and anger is visible to her eyes.

"Fuck it!!!! Fuck you Joongki and Wang!!!! I will haunt you guys if something happened to my daughter!! " She said and cried in anger. I can't do anything but to wait for Diana to save us. Diana is the only one that I know that Joongki's weakness and I hope she successfully saves us.

3rd Person POV

At Manoban's Mansion. ........

"Mr and Mrs. Manoban, we are currently tracking the last mesage of Ms. Pranpiya Manoban. The whole country is also at security alert as Ms. Lalisa Manoban informed us that the Police Chief Officer betrayed her and has been working with Mafias. We already removed him and all his staff in the position. We really apologize for this betrayal. " Mr. Goong Yoo said and bow to the Manobans. He is a loyal servant of Mr. Manoban before he successfully won as Prime Minister of Korea.