Family Day Next Part

Jennie POV

We went to the food bazar after the game because this little Lily is sulking since the boys did not get the tickets for Wonderland.

"Dada~~corndogs, lemonade and ice cream for me, " Lily said

"Dada, tteokbokki, bibimbap and ice cream. " Jungwoo said

"Dada~~ tteokbokki and mandu" Leo said

"Dada~~ korean fried chicken and bibimbap"Naeun said

"I will also have the same with Naeun, Dada~" Ella said.

"And you my queen with the babies? " Lisa asked me. I just chuckled.

"Just jajamyeon, mandu and tteokbokki for the babaies. " I said.

"Okay! Just wait me here! " Lisa said and kiss me in the forehead before she went to food bazar. We can't roam around the alley of food with the kids since It was crowded plus Priya and Leo doesn't like a lot of people around them or they will throw tantrums. I'm currently breastfeeding Avery while I was covered with black malong. We are seated to one of the tables in the food bazar with the kids.

Lisa POV

Hayss good thing my memories are okay. I have to take note of their orders. I went to all the stores that sell the foods that my family wants. My last stall is the ice cream shop. The lane is quite long.

I was about to go back but I remembered my little princess sulking face when she saw us lose the game. She needs milk ice cream so I waited even It took me about 15 mins.

It was my time to order when the machine is empty. Great! I just waited for nothing!

"Ahm miss do you have ice cream in cup instead? " I asked the vendor but I saw her blushed and put her tiny hair in side. Okay?

"Ahm miss? " I call her attention.

"Sorry miss pretty handsome but the ice cream is sold out. It takes an hour to make another batch. " She said that made me loose my hope to buy one for Lily. I was about to go when she holds my arm.

"Ahmm but we could get some ice cream cups that we store in our stock room. " She said that looks like she's hitting on me. Oh girl you don't dare! I was about to answer her when someone grab my arm to her and holds it tightly.

"NO THANKS! MY HUSBAND and I will just buy somewhere else. " Jennie said that send shivers on my spine. The girl was shocked and just looked down. Jennie dragged me out fron that ice cream shop.

"Really?! Lisa? You let that thick face flirt on you and left me with the fuming kids that are now starving! What took you so long?! " Jennie angrily said. Oh gosh! I scratch my nape.

"Hun~~ hehe the line is quite long. " I said.

"Then you should get back! " She talk back.

"Lily is dissapointed so I wanted to bring her some milk ice cream. ... Please refrain from being mad.... Remember the baby? You need to calm your ass Mrs. Manoban. " I said and hug her. She immediately soften and hug me back.

"Just don't do that again. You made me worried again. " She said and hold my face.. I kiss her forhead

"I'll be okay. I will protect you and the kids. " I said and finally kiss her in the lips

We went back to the table and found the kids throwing tantrums. I guess my wife is right. The moment I put down the food they get what they want.

Jennie POV

Everyone is eating peacefully. Priya is sleeping in the stroller while I sway my body making Avery sleep.

"Hun~~ try this one. " Jennie said and handed me some korean fried chicken.