Special Part 2

Ella's POV

It's been a year since that tragic accident that my family overcame. Our kidnapper died as per my Uncle Priya. It was disaster especially to my Lia Unnie. I heard Mr. Song tried to rape her and even sold to a young man. Hayss she was starve for 3 days. I can't imagine the pain and torture she have to endure plus she already lost her mom.

"Lia.... You okay? " I asked her. We are currently in Jeju Island in seaside area. She just nod on me and gave me a half smile. Btw, she told me not to call her unnie even she's 3 months older than me.

"Come on... What are you thinking? You've been looking for a far. Are you sure you are okay? You can lean on me. " I told her. She deep sighed.

"I just missed my mom. I wasn't able to come back home when I run away from the murderers. I mean those girls who tried to kill us. I.... I wanted to visit my mom.... Even her grave. " She told me and I immediately hug her when I saw the tears in her eyes.

"Shhhh I understand.. Let's tell that to Mom and Dad? " I suggest

"But... I might cause a time for them... Look Ella, this is just a day I see you guys okay... If I opened this up, maybe Mommy Jen will get angry to me and remembered Dad's mistake. " She said to me. She's really considerate like Dada. I smile to her.

"You don't have to worry Lia... Mom see you and us part of the family... What makes you happy, makes us happy as well. Besides, she's your mom. No matter what happened, she is part of you. " I said and she bursts out crying.

"Thank you so much Ella.... I...I thought you will be mad when I told this to you... Thank you... Thank you! " She said while sobbing. I calmed her and we went back inside since Aunty Chu is calling us for lunch.

"Hey, Lia what happened? Did you cry baby? " My mom said and hug her. Mom looked at me waiting for me to answer what happened to Lia.

"Mom, Dad... Lia wants to see her mom's gave. " I told them. Dad went closer to Lia and face her.

"Is it true? " My Dad asked and Lia just nod to her.

"Okay we will see her when we go back. " She said and Lia immediately hug her and cried again.

"Oh baby stop crying... It's okay... " My mom said and caress her back while Dad is hugging her.

"Thank you.... Daddy.... Th-ankyou Mommy... " She said while sobbing.

"Aww stop crying baby. It's okay... " My Dad said.

"Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! " Okay the triplets also cried along with Lia.

Mom gets River, Dad get Levi while Aunty Rose get Lucas. Well that's the deal for having a set of triplets hayyyss.

"Mama.... Dada.... Waahhhhhhhhhh" Avery also cried. Oh gosh!

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhh" Priya also cried. I face palmed. We can't stay quiet for this family.

I lift Avery while Aunty Chu get Priya.

"I told you Manoban, stop making babies. Hayysss" Aunty Chu complained while my mom just laughed and my dad shrugged her shoulder. I rolled my eyes, It's not funny! They made a lot huhuhu. Now I'm starting to get pissed why the hell I asked Dada for a siblings. Now they like making babies 😭😭😭😭

"Unnie~~help! " Leo called me so I sit besides him while Avery is in my hand.

"What's the matter? " I asked him.

"Cut it small. I can't eat this chuncks. " Leo said and show me the angus beef. This is so hard since Avery is in my hand. I cut it into strips so he can eat. Good thing Naeun, Jungwoo, Lily and Leo can eat by themselves but sometimes they need some help like this.