Wish Granted

Lisa POV

I wake up with my beautiful wife's hugging me tightly. She looks exactly Ella hahaha having a deep sleep while snoring. I pinch lighly her nose and kiss her forehead, nose and her delightful lips. She suddenly respond that made me smile. Our kiss heated and I feel down there to be awake and I know she knows since she suddenly strangled me and sit on top of me.

Well~~~ breakfast in bed is not that bad.

"Hmmm hun~~ I'm still sore ahhh" She moans while I kiss her down to her neck and sucked her breast. She holds my hair tightly because of the sensation.

"Hun~~~arghhh stop! " She's stopping me.

"Really hun? But your body says the opposite? " I said and smirk to her when I touch her cunt.

"Arghhh! Hun I hate you! Just one round. " She said and I smile in victory hahaha let's see if 1 round is enough.

After some time, we have 4 fucking rounds and I'm still plunging to her hahaha I knew it!

"Aaaaaaahhh Hun~~~ fuck I'm near faster. " She said and I spank her ass. She's in all fours. I hold her ass tightly while I hold her breast in the other hand.

"Arghhhhhhh there fuck! " She said and reach her climax while I am still hard on. Oh fuck! She's about to fall but I supported her. She is really tired so I let her laid her back and continue my work. Fuck! How can I stopped if this is hard as a steel! Arghhh honey you make me so hard!

Finally after some time I released my climax already. I dropped on her, still inside of her.

"You tire me so much, Manoban! " She said while breathing heavily and slapped my arm.

"Says who asked for me to go more faster. " I talked back and she slapped my fucking butt.

"Yah! That hurts hun~~" I said and pouted to her. She rolled her eyes on me.

"Tsk! Did I complain when you spank me too? Get off of me, or your monster maybe awake again. " She said and pushed me caused us to moaned because of loss of contact.

"Yah! It's different. " I said and pouted again. She cringe on me.

"Stop pouting you looked like a monkey. " She said and rolled her eyes to me.

"Stop rolling your eyes, that looks better when I pleasure you. " I said and she kicked me. Ouch!!

"Stop that perverted mind of yours! Now lift me up and I'll take a bath. " She said. Wow! She wants me to lift her up after she pushed me out in the bed. That's hurt huh?

"What are you saying Manoban? " She asked angrily. Oh did I say it loud?

"Nothing hun~" I fake laugh and immediately stand even my buttocks hurts from falling. I lift her up and gently put her to bath tub. I opened the warm water in the tub and put some soap.

"Wash me up and go in so your monster is not waving to me. " She said and I laughed to her calling my shaft monster. Well that's all true hahaha.

After bathing, if you asked if something happen well none hahah she's really sore.

We're in bathrobe and I am drying her hair.

"Hun~~~ how's the kid? You never mentioned to me about them. " She suddenly said.

"Well since I am here with you, they are pestering Rosie and Jeongyeon. They really like a disaster hun~~~" I said and she laugh on me.

"Hahaha well now you know why I am so strict to them. Don't worry they will obey you too. " She said