Make Up Sex

Jennie POV

I woke up when I felt that someone hugs me tightly. I know it's her because I smell her scent. She's hugging me while I hug her pillow. I face her and see her tired face. She must have been working hard yesterday to finish the list.

I move closer to kiss her in the lips. I smile when she responded on me. She's awake.... Our kisses became heated and she starts to roamed her hand under my camison while I'm holding her abs.

I went on top of her to ride her. I think a quickie will light our mood. She held my waist and hold the string on my panty.

"I'll ride you hun~~~" I suductively whisper to her. She understood the assignment. She let me up a bit so she can remove her boxer and also my underware. I was welcomed to his morning glory.

My kisses went down to her adams apple to her colar bone. I felt her harden even more down there. O felt so wet because of that. Shit! The hormones kicking me again.

She guided me so I can ride him.

"Ahhhh shit! You really huge hun~~" I said when I felt her so deep on me.

"Don't move first. Let yourself adjust. " Lisa said and pull me for a kiss.

When I felt myself adjust, I start for a slow movement...

"Ahhhh mmmmmm ahhhh" I moaned loudly while she's pinching my nipple.

"Shit! You're so good hun~~~"

"Well I'm make you cum since you did a great work yesterday.... " I suductively said. Lisa removed my camison and devour my breast. I ark my back due to sensation.

"I'm near shit aaaaaahhhhh" I moaned before I cum on her.

"Lay your back I'll have my breakfast... " Lisa said and carefully lay me besides her.

"Huh? But you're still not cumming.. Are you that hungry? " I asked her but she just smirked on me. She removed her dick on me and face my cunt. Oh gosh! I think she will.....

"Shit! Ahhhhhhhhh go hun deeper" I moaned when she starts to lick my cunt not wasting any juice. Shit! She looks so hot in there. Jennie you're pregnant oh gosh!!!

I released again because of what she's doing. She even fuck me using her tongue. Shit!!! She's making me crazy!! I feel so exhausted already because of this extreme orgasms.

"You like it? " She asked me and I just nod on her because I feel so tired.

"I'll have one round then let's make breakfast. " She said before she entered me again.

"Arghhhh mmmmm ahhhh"

"You're still tight.... "

" Can you move faster?! "

"Kk fine. You're so short tampered. "

She bang me harder. She even lift my one leg to be deep. After some hot sessions....

"I think I'm good now... " Lisa said when check her shaft. I just rolled my eyes. I'm really tired because of her.

"Hey, why are you rolling your eyes on me? Are still mad at me? Oh come on! How many rounds and I will go so you will forgive me." She said and I slapped her arm.

"Stop it! You horny ass. Get up because you drain me so bad. " I said and she just laughed on me before removing herself. I moaned because of loss of contact.

"I feel like I wanted to sleep again. You tire me so much... " I said and she wiggle her eye brows to me.

"I bet you like it... Don't worry I will do more.. " She said and I threw a pillow to her that she gladly catch.

"Hahaha oh my honey~~ let's go and take a bath. " She said and lift me like a bridal style. We take a warm bath tub while she's bathing me. I let massage me and of course knowing Lisa, she asked for 1 more round in the bathroom. Tsk! Really so naughty!

We went down stairs. Lisa helps me in cooking some shrimp pasta, garlic bread, pumpkin soup and hash brown. I just let het peel and cut the ingredients since she's worst in cooking.

"Hun~~" She called me while I stir the pumpkin soup ans she's cutting the potatoes for hash brown.

"Hmmm? "

"I'm just thinking what if we get a helper already? I mean I don't want you to do alot. Our parents have been busy as well so no one can look after the kids. I don't even want to transfer my responsibility to my friends as they have their own life. " She explains to me. I also think about that knowing that Avery and Priya is still a baby and I breastfeed them.

"I also think about that. However, we have to personally look for it. You know they might have bad intentions to our kids. " I said and she agreed.

"Yeah we will do that. But after our honeymoon... " She said while wiggling her eyebrow.

"Huh? What honeymoon? Lisa I'm already pregnant stop with your naughty ideas. " I said and close the stove. I face her while my arm is in my waist.

"Remember I told you I reschedule our Jeju trip for 12th Anniversary? Since we already take the renewal of vow then that will be our honeymoon. What do you think? " She said and smirk on me. Tsk!! I know that face of her.

"Tsk! What about the kids? I can't leave them.. If you really want that thing we have to bring all of them... " I said and she pouted.

"No!! It's our time! I already asked Jisoo Unnie and Rosie posie to look after them hihi" She said and hug me.

"Tss you really planned it well before I even know it. " I said and she just smile on me. We were interrupted with our conversation when the kids run to us.

"Mommy! Dadddy! " Jungwoo said and hug me tightly

"Hey hey don't solo mommy... Let me hug her as well" Lily said

"Mommy~~ Dada~~ good morning! " Leo said and cling to his Dada

"You guys are so quick! Let me hug them too. " Naeun demand

"Okay let's eat our breakfast now... Can you help mommy to set up the table? " I asked and they jumped in joy.

"Yes!!! "

Ella went down stairs with Avery while Lisa went to the room to get Priya. I breastfeed Avery while I ate my breakfast, I'm really starving you know what tire me earlier.

"Let me help you hun~~" Lisa asked and fed me and Priya on her lap.

"Mom~~" Ella called me.

"Yes baby? " I asked her but she looked pissed when I call her baby hahaha.

"Did daddy mention about the doctor? " She asked but I shook my head. Lisa suddenly choke so I handed her a water.

"What about it? " I asked

"Mom, you should-----" Ella was cut to her words when Lisa shoved a bread to her.

"Lisa! She's talking.... " I said to her and she just gave me a fake smile.

"Heheh I will tell it to you later hun~~~" She said and I just rolled my eyes to her.

After meal, I secretly packed our baggage to Jeju. We will leave at 2am today and Jisoo unnie and Rosie will spend their nigh here.

"Hun~~It's already 12 midnight. You can take a nap. I will wake you up at 1 am. " Lisa said and I just nod on her. I felt sleepy already. Priya doesn't want to sleep without my breast so I let her sleep soundly before I removed my breast to her.

We successfully left the house without any of my children noticed. They are deep sleeping as of the moment.

We will stay at Jeju for 3 days. I hope nothing bad happens so we can enjoy our honeymoon....

______________________________________

Good night~~

-Avery