Welcome Home Daddy

After 2 months

Lisa POV

Finally I am fully healed! Fuck that Joongki and Jackson they really gave me a shot.

"I'm glad you are now okay Ms. Manoban." Dr. Park bow to me....

"Doc, can she discharged today? " My wife asked him.

"Yes Mrs. Manoban. She is free from danger and I hope she never comes back in the hospital again.

" It depends Doc. I might kill him if Lisa cheated on me. "Jennie said that made me widen my eyes. The hell?! I just got recovered?!!!

" Same as to Priya Doc. We never know. "Diana added and Priya gasped in shocked.

" Hahaha okay Mrs Manobans. But please take care of them, and you too. Your due date is near right? "Dr. Park said and they nod happily. Sometimes I wanted to doubt if they are both sisters as well.

As we walk outside, flashes of camera run to us and I thought Jennie will hide but look at her even waving. Aishh!!

Diana will also joined her but Priya hold her and hide her face

Diana will also joined her but Priya hold her and hide her face. Okay, I should have done that earlier. After having a small modeling sessions in the exit we went inside the van. I support Jennie as she went inside.

"Where's Mom and Dad? Are they supposed to go with you two? " I asked

"Hmm they looked after our kids. Just so you knwo we have 8 kids in the house. " Jennie said. Okay that's a lot to take care of.

"Plus..... My recent Sonogram shows... We're having a triplets! " Jennie excitedly said and Diana clapped while Priya and I are still shocked.

"You... What?? Pregnant with triplets? That's..... That's alot hun. " I said nervously and Jennie frown.

"Why? Aren't you supposed to be happy? I knew it Diana I told you they're drooling over their private nurse. " Jennie said and we panickedly shook our head.

"You will sleep in the couch again until I have the triplets. " Jennie said that made me shocked. No!!!!!!!! Not again?!!!!

"You will sleep in the guestroom until our twins can talk. " Diana said that made me dropped my jaw. That's too hard?!

"Hmmm that's a good idea... " Jennie added. Oh no! Don't you dare.

"Okay you will stay in the couch until the triplets walked. " She said. Oh fuck!

They ignored us the whole trip. I'm trying to talk to Jennie but she's ignoring me. Huhuhuhu really author right after you let me suffer?! 😭

We arrived to my parent's Mansion because Jennie renovated the house after she knew that we're having a triplets plus we will gave Lia her own room. Oh shoot how's my baby Lia?!

We went inside and I was surprised to see all of them.

"Welcome Home, Dada! "

"Welcome Home, Manobans! "