1 - I don't know what to do without you

'Hey, are you still coming to the party?' 

'Dude, I thought you said you were gonna come!' 

'When are you showing up?' 

'I don't think you should come anymore, everyone's already leaving.' 

'The party is over, where were you?' 

Katsuki skims over the messages, types up some two word replies and turns his phone off, putting it on his desk. He grimaces when he sees the piles of assignments and study material sitting on the surface, waiting for him to get them done. He glares at them as if that will get them to stop annoying him.

 After getting changed into his sleeping clothes, the blonde scrolls through his phone for a minute or two, sitting at his desk chair. he lands on another article about the new All Might figure, and he stares at the picture showing it off in all of its glory. 

He thinks about sending it to one of the extras just to see what they say, not like he gives a shit about their opinion. It's more like they wouldn't have anything else to say about it besides, 

'Isn't that type of stuff just for kids Bakugou?' 

'I think you made a mistake sending this, man! Don't worry though, I get it!' 

He turns his phone off and feels motivation firing up in his gut, ready to get back to studying. A couple of hours tonight, then all day tomorrow without any interruptions, and he will finally be done with all this bullshit. 

Only to repeat it again come Monday. 

He gets to work, focusing on his studying so hard that he doesn't even realize that the one-hour timer that he set up went off. He continues until his eyelids are too fucking heavy to keep open and his hand hurts from writing and highlighting shit for so long. 

The next morning, he wakes up, his neck aching and his head feeling like he just crashed it against a wall a thousand times. Staring at the ceiling helps a bit. The smooth lines, the holes that he can barely even see, all staring back at him. 

The smell of smoke clings to his bedsheets, but he doesn't remember the last time he smoked in his room. Must have been months ago, but the smell won't go away no matter how many times he washes the damn sheets. 

The smell of breakfast reaches his nose, but he still doesn't get up. The old man and hag are always up at the same time as him, which is always fucking weird to think about. He sits up in his bed and gets out. Rotting here won't do anything for him, but getting up will. 

This morning is as normal as usual, except that both of his parents are full of happy smiles and are still talking about last night's dinner. Katsuki quickly goes back to his room after shoving a granola bar in his mouth, only to sit at his desk and continue studying. 

The pile is getting smaller the more he works at it, and by the time the sun is high in the sky, he is almost done. There is a knock on his door that rings clearly in the room.