16 - Where you don't see me

- I - 

Should he go to bed? He isn't really feeling that tired, and Bakugou is probably still at the party and will get home late, so he can just go to bed and wake up early in the morning to text him more! He hopes that he will actually wake up early and not sleep past his alarm as he sets it up. 

His hand reaches over to the T.V remote to turn it off and bury himself in his covers, but something stops him. A tapping sound on his window. In a matter of seconds, his whole body tenses up, and he slowly turns his head towards the window, covered by the curtains. 

A couple of seconds pass and there is no other sound. Maybe he just imagined it! Going to bed is a good idea, he's tired and is imagining things. Despite trying to reassure himself, he gets up slowly, his eyes never leaving the window as he starts to move to his bed. 

He uses careful precision in order to not step on any trash to make noise, and he is right in front of the window when the tapping gets louder, evolving to full on banging on the glass. His soul is about to leave his body. It's a ghost, a ghost is outside of his window trying to get in and take his soul, he knows it, it has to be a ghost what does he do he knew he should have cleansed this place now he's going to die, killed by a ghost in his own room- 

"G-Go away!!" 

He yells, tears in his eyes as he runs to his bed, grabbing a pillow and holding it up like an ultimate weapon. 

"Even if you're a ghost, I'll still call the cops!!" 

Someone answers back in a familiar voice. 

"Fucking open this goddamn window shit nerd! If I fall down and crack my fucking head because of you I swear-" 

He pauses. 

"Bakugou?" 

He drops his pillow and goes to the window, pulling back the curtains. A layer of dust comes off of them and he winces, looking down at the blonde gripping the windowsill with his hands like a lifeline. 

He is kneeling on a tree branch that looks like it's about to break any second, and Izuku quickly pulls him inside, the smell of smoke and alcohol entering his nostrils. The blonde stumbles onto his bed, face in his sheets. Izuku internally screams. 

Katsuki Bakugou is in his room. In his room, on his bed, on his bed in his room after climbing in through the window, he smells like he just took a shower in beer and he is in his room, his messy gross room what is he going to do what-

"W-Why are you here Bakugou? Did something happen? Are you okay? If something happened, we can get my mom and she can help! I don't have aunties number but- She can't find out about this! My mom can't either, what-"