5 - I don't need the world to see

- K - 

Of course he would be home, it's the weekend. Katsuki usually doesn't answer much when people text him, fuck he leaves the extras on read or delivered most of the time. But this guy probably never talks to anyone. 

He's a complete loser with no friends (probably) and Katsuki feels bad for him. That's why he continues to talk to him even while studying, even when he should be putting all of his attention on it.

 'What are you doing?' 

The text is followed by a sticker of a green bunny peeking up over a bush. Its fucking weird, but Katsuki guesses he shouldn't be surprised. 

'Finishing some bullshit for class before Monday.' 

'Lame fucking sticker. Looks like you.' 

He puts his phone down next to his stack of papers and goes back to working, his pen running out of ink. He grumbles and tosses it into the trash, before getting a new one, opening his desk drawer and snatching one. He stares at it, before looking back at the sticker the nerd sent. 

Green bunnies line the smooth pen, almost identical to the sticker, and he scoffs. Resting his cheek on his hand as he looks down at it, he turns it over in between his fingers. The old man was the one who went to the store to get him more pens the last time he ran out, so he never noticed this one before. 

It looks so dumb. 

'I hope you finish it in time!' 

A sticker of a bunny cheering, stars in its big eyes. 

'There is one that looks like you too!' 

The nerd sends him another sticker, this time of a small yellow dog barking, running around in a circle. It has angry eyes and foam coming out from its mouth. Katsuki doesn't even waste a second before he is gripping his phone in his hands and furiously typing back. 

'Fuck off, that doesn't look like me!' 

'Also, yes I know I'll finish in time, shit nerd!' 

Instead of an actual response, the bastard just sends him more of the dog stickers. 

'I don't know, the more I look at it the more I see the resemblance!' 

'It's not a bad thing Bakugou!' 

'It's got its charm, even with foam coming out of its mouth!' 

A sticker of a bunny holding a flag with a thumbs up on it follows. 

'Die.' 

He finishes the last paper he needs and lets out a deep breath, putting all of his finished work in his school folder and his notes in their respective binders. His phone dings and dings, acting as background noise as he puts his stuff away. That's what the nerd gets! 

He only looks when he is done with everything, grinning at the crying bunny stickers, a yellow neckerchief next to its face. Rolling his eyes, he looks through the keyboard of his phone, finding the sticker column. He sends one of that stupid dog with a grin on its face, because fuck it, why not.