15 - I don't think I could stand to be

He blinks and it registers that there is a girl laying down in the tub, glaring at him through hazy eyes. Now, with throw up all over her legs. He tries not to stare, not wanting to throw up again as he tries to scramble away as fast as possible. 

She screams after him, struggling to get out of the tub. 

"You little shit, just fucking wait until I get out of here, I-I'm gonna kick your fucking-" 

Katsuki is out of there before she can finish her slurred sentence, slamming the door so hard he swears it shakes a bit. He doesn't get the chance to do much else before he is forced to move. It's still just as crowded as before, but now, he finds himself pushed by the crowd of people trying to get downstairs as quickly as possible. 

Adrenaline shoots through his veins at the sounds of yelling and panicked screaming. He makes out the words 'police' and 'out' as his legs pick up the pace and keep him from falling down the stairs. 

Thats enough for him to somewhat understand what the fuck is going on before he gets downstairs. The blue and red lights coming from outside the windows is not a good fucking sign, and he pushes away from the front door, planning to go out the back. 

Some people have a different idea, pushing out the front door and trying to make a beeline around the house. He sees someone get tackled onto the ground as he turns and runs, right when the front door is busted open. 

His brain is buzzing, trying to wrap itself around what the fuck is going on, on trying to find a way out of this fucking house that feels like it just grew fifty times bigger. He sees some people trying to take bottles with them, high out of their minds or just down right caught off guard. 

The blur of people passing him is nothing compared to the feeling of his stomach flipping once he climbs up the fence and lands into someone's yard. The grass almost feels like its stabbing him when he lands on his side, stifling his groan and starting to get up again. 

He can't get caught anywhere near this fucking house, especially not- Some other people climb over the fence, and he forces himself to keep moving. He sees the patio lights of the house turn on and the sound of a dog barking but doesn't stop. 

His blood is ringing in his ears, his legs working overtime to get him over fence after fence, all the while trying to keep his spiraling thoughts down. A blur passes by him, and he barely registers the sound of barking until he feels the fucking demon trying to bite him. 

He shoves the small dog away, letting out a yell as he gets halfway up another fence. 

"Fuck off little fuckin-" 

He falls off into a new yard, the dog still barking after him.