12 - I miss you more than anything

The smell of weed and smoke gets to them before they actually see the house. The sun is already almost set, its counterpart, the moon, casting its light down on them. It's obvious that they should be in bed, Katsuki already feels his body screaming at him that he is up way too fucking early on a school night, but that doesn't stop him from continuing on. 

Only an idiot would miss the location of the party. In the cluster of homes, all gated and secluded, only one is breaking the pattern of closed windows and quiet yards. Bright lights are coming out from the glass, people littering the front yard like the trash they are. 

Katsuki sees someone trying to climb the fence but failing and falling onto the ground, only to get up and try again. Plastic cups are on the grass, discarded and empty. The two extra's look even more excited, soaking up the energy like it's their only source of air. 

They get to the front door after passing a number of people. Katsuki's hand grips the phone in his pocket, feeling it buzz against his skin. He wants to check it, to see if it's that shitty nerd or not, but chances are it's just the old hag wondering where the fuck he is. 

The door isn't even closed, and they are able to walk in without any struggle. Inside is even worse than the yard, the booming music louder and the people crowded in like a bunch of sardines. Katsuki recognizes some of the blurred faces, but not a lot. 

The feeling of someone's arm rubbing against his own makes him grimace and shove them off, ignoring the 'Hey!' and continuing to follow the extra's through the crowd. Why anyone would find this shit fun is beyond him, the smell of weed and fruity smoke is trapped in the house, condensing almost like a cloud. 

The extra with the long brown hair looks back at him, a big grin on his face. His mouth moves and he can sort of make out what he's saying, but not much. 

"What?!" 

The other one calls to him too, leaning slightly closer. 

"Bakugou! Wanna smoke something?!" 

He feels like he already is just fucking standing here. They enter what he assumes is the living room, since there is a coach on its side and a T.V that is currently being smashed by a bunch of extras, leaving glass and other shit on the carpet. 

Katsuki still feels his phone ringing in his pocket and pulls it out, keeping a good grip on it. 

"We're gonna go get some drinks!! Wait here!" 

He shrugs and watches them struggle to get through the crowd for a second before flowing towards a corner, looking at his phone. It's not surprising seeing the thousands of texts from his mom and dad wondering where he is (his mom uses more colorful language), but above those texts is one that he has been waiting for.