2 - I don't know where to put my hands

"Katsuki! I'm coming in!" 

He just grunts in response, knowing that Mitsuki Bakugou will not take no for an answer. He jots down more notes, his handwriting kind of sloppy. He tries to write slower, so it looks at least a little decent. It's almost the end of Middle School in a couple of weeks. 

He can't afford to get behind this late into the year. His mom walks in, and he sees her in the corner of his eye. She is in sweatpants and a tank top, pausing her steps to plummet onto his bed without a care in the world. 

"Watch the fucking blankets old hag! I just make that shit." 

He doesn't look away from his work to yell at her. He gets the usual, 

"Shut up brat! M'not even ruining it." 

His annoyance builds, but he keeps his attention on his paper. A couple of minutes pass in silence, the sound of Katsuki's pen clicking and papers shuffling occasionally breaking it. Why is she even in here if she isn't going to do anything. 

Regret instantly pierces his guts when she speaks. 

"So... What did you think of dinner yesterday?" 

"It was fine. Food was good." 

More silence. He can't see her anymore with his back towards her, but he can sure as hell feel her looking at him. 

"Was it just the food that was good?" 

He glares down at his paper and grits out. 

"If you're going to just come in here to piss me off, then fucking leave, I'm trying to study." 

Mitsuki doesn't move though, only seemingly getting more comfortable by the sound of her yawning. 

"Just asking a simple question you little shit. You're lucky I don't beat your ass; your bed smells like smoke. You better not be doing any of that shit in my house or its off to the pound with you." 

"I'm not a dog old hag." 

A beat of silence. Katsuki is about to say something, but his mom quickly jolts up, running to the door. 

"Fuck I totally forgot something, hold that thought!" 

He stares after her as runs, the sound of her going down the stairs getting further away. He huffs and goes back to studying. Before he can get back to his mind being focused again, a loud ringing sound pierces his ears. 

"God damnit!" 

He gets up from his chair and glares at his bed, where his mom's phone rests on his covers. Why the hell she has such a loud ass ringtone, he will never know. He picks it up and goes to answer the call, but it ends before he can. Her phone is now unlocked, showing him the call log. 

It show's 'Inko' with a bunch of flower and heart emojis on the name. He rolls his eyes, and his thumb is about to press the power button, but his eyes land on the name right after it. 'Izu' also followed by hearts and flowers, as well as the actual number. 

Huh.