10 - I end up on a tree-lined street

- I - 

Izuku is a pro at eating instant noodles while playing video games without spilling anything on the floor. The sound of him eating is muffled by his headset over his ears, his eyes focused on his T.V screen as his fingers move over the buttons and joint sticks of the controller with a smooth pattern.

He hums to himself as he plays, still in a good mood after texting Bakugou all day. He wonders what time he wakes up, since he hasn't gotten a message at all. His phone is across the room on his bed, and he hasn't seen it light up at all. But he isn't worried about it! 

Bakugou is probably busy with stuff. He seems like the type to have a lot of stuff going on. Studying, school, hanging out with friends, the complete opposite of Izuku. The green haired boy stops playing for a second to completely focus on eating his noodles. 

His eyes wander to the black uniform hanging from his long mirror. The fabric doesn't have a single wrinkle in it, smoothly draped over the glass. The buttons gleam, showing the reflection of his room in their light. 

He wants to throw it away, to rip it apart, burn it and never see it again, but he doesn't. He never does, even when it haunts his every move and makes him feel like he could never leave this room. 

The Styrofoam cup in his hand grows empty, and he tosses it, cleaning up his chopsticks with his shirt. Putting them on his T.V stand keeps them from getting lost in the mess, effectively taking his attention away from the uniform. 

Moving the little lamb on the screen through the grounds of his cult keeps him distracted. The tiny little things that he needs to do start to fill his mind, pushing away all the things he doesn't want to think about. 

Doing a sermon, making food for his followers, cleaning up the outhouse, reeducating the dissenters, making sure all of the beds are still made, the list goes on. The faith of his cult goes on, and he goes into the Darkwood area to get more items. 

He breezes past room after room, defeating opposing cult members and gaining new followers. The follower tied up to a tree is freed, and Izuku moves his lamb character over to it, letting him join the cult. The new follower is a yellow porcupine. 

The more he looks at it, the more it reminds him of Bakugou. He kind of has the same hair, all stood up like that... He leaves Darkwood and goes back to his cult, seeing the new follower. He already knows what he is going to name him and laughs to himself seeing 'Bakugou' walk off to work at the refinery, an angry look on his face. 

He follows him for a bit, watching him talk to other followers and work just to pass the time for a bit.