3 - I've been trying to lay my head down

- I - 

Izuku yawns, feeling the tightness in his limbs as he stretches, turning around in his bed. The curtains are keeping the sun out, and his room is dark like usual. It makes it really easy to fall asleep again. He doesn't really feel like doing that either though... 

His eyes spot a bag of unopened chips just arms reach. Chips for breakfast aren't so bad. The crunch of them echoes in the room and he feels himself sink further into his bed. If he stayed here forever, sunk into his bed, melted into it, how long would it take for someone to find him? 

His mom wouldn't come into his room if she heard the T.V on, not for at least two days. Two days. Would that be enough? Maybe then he would be able to get rid of that stupid uniform. But would they put him in it? 

When he dies and they do his service, if he is in that stupid uniform, he thinks he might lose his mind as a ghost. When you die, what happens? Does everything just go away? Will his thoughts, his feelings, his memories, all go away? He will just be another blimp on the planet. 

Honestly, he will be less than that. Wasting his life away, eating chips in the morning, playing video games, again and again. But if that's how he wants to live and he's happy, isn't that okay? But he isn't happy. Right now, he isn't happy. 

Being a burden to the one person who has always been there for him and being unable to go outside or talk to anyone doesn't make him happy. If he died, would he be happy? His mom wouldn't be, but it's not the first time some shut-in killed himself. 

She would be sad for a couple of months, maybe even a year, but maybe she would start to do things she never did before. She wouldn't work so hard, she would be able to relax, of course after she healed from the loss of her useless son. 

Mitsuki and Masaru would be able to help her through it. Inko Midoriya would go on living, because she is strong. Izuku Midoriya would not, because he is weak. Izuku blinks, looking at some cat running around with a go pro attached to it, climbing fences and jumping around. 

Then, he blinks again and there is a notification on his screen. A text. He blinks again and it's still there. He reads it. 'Nerd.' He just stares at it, reading the word over and over. There is no doubt in his mind who it is. There is no one who would have his number, much less just text 'nerd.' 

What should he say? How did he get his number in the first place? He has to say something, he can't just leave the message on seen, that would only make him look like he's doing it on purpose! Another minute passes, and he responds with,

 'Hi Bakugou!' 

He stares at it and screams into his pillow. It still doesn't look right at all!