7 - I don't think I could stand to be

- I - 

Izuku crumples up the bag of chips and tosses it across the room as he eagerly texts Bakugou back. That's when he notices that he is swinging his legs back and forth and he quickly stops, his cheeks warming up. Thats when he notices the time on the corner of his phone that reads, '4:00'. 

He stares at the time before quickly texting his fingers almost burning holes into the screen. 

'Bakugou, it's really really late! I'm sorry that I kept you up! I don't want you to be tired in the morning or anything so you can stop responding to go to sleep! Thank you for talking to me even though you didn't have to! Sorry if that sounds weird!' 

He watches the three bubbles in the corner of the screen before his eyes scan over the words as quickly as possible. 

'What.' 

'Alright, talk tomorrow.' 

'I'm going to bed.' 

'But you better respond or I'm kicking your ass.' 

Izuku responds, 

'I will!! Goodnight!' 

Followed by a sticker of a bunny rubbing its eyes and yawning. Izuku gets the same sticker back but it's of the dog instead. He stares at it before quickly snapping out of it, wiping the smile off of his face. 

Not being able to help himself, Izuku starts to scroll all the way back up to their previous messages of the day. He sinks deeper into the covers as he starts to re-read them. He isn't really feeling tired or anything and this is just to pass the time! Nothing else. 

He eventually reaches the end and decides to get out of bed to play some video games. He plops down on a pile of trash, the smell wafting up to his nose. He grimaces and rummages for his controller in the dark, before finding the familiar item and starting up his T.V. 

The screen floods the room in a directed light, and he squints before getting used to it. He starts to play a random game, getting lost in the missions, objectives, and stages. The familiar ache of thirst reaches him, snapping him out of his focused trance. '8:00.' 

He decides that he could play a little more before getting up and getting water. He blinks, turning around in bed, burying his face deeper into his pillow. The sound of birds chirping outside pierce through the cover of his isolated room. When did he fall asleep?

 The T.V is still on, paused on the screen of the game he was playing. He slowly gets up, the ache of his neck from sleeping awkwardly not going away anytime soon. There is a bright yellow sticky note right under his door and he picks it up, yawning.

'Good morning Izuku! I'm going back to work after taking a couple of hours to sleep! It's been really hectic, but I have a really good feeling about that raise I was telling you about! Please eat something when you're hungry! I love you!' 

He sticks the sticky note onto his door and sits in front of his T.V again.