4 - But I'm writing this at 3 a.m.

His heart is pounding hard as he stares at the little screen in his hands, watching his message send. One minute, two minutes, three- Bubbles appear on the bottom, and his breath catches. A message pops up. A link. 

He clicks on it right as it appears, and it sends him to an article about a convention happening in five months, where among the guest speakers, Toshinori Yagi will be attending. He will be free to talk, sign autographs, and take pictures. 

Izuku eagerly reads through the familiar information before going back to the messages all in the span of a minute. He doesn't want to keep Bakugou waiting for a response, but maybe waiting a bit would be a better, less creepy, way to text? 

But before he can entertain the thought further, he is already sending messages. 

'I'm so excited, I would kill to go!' 

'He hasn't done a fan meet like this in forever!' 

'Who knows when the next time will be!' 

He stares at the messages, but they are already sent, and he can't delete them. Too many exclamation points? Is three too much? Three bubbles appear, and his thoughts quiet down, quickly replaced with more excitement.

 'I'm probably gonna go, don't know yet though' 

'I should have known your nerdy ass already knew about it.'

Izuku's cheeks warm at the last message, embarrassed, but he answers with the same excitement. He tries to act like texting is normal for him, like he does this all of the time and it doesn't make him super happy at all. His only contacts are his mom and... 

Nope that's all. He sets up Bakugou's contact. He refuses to acknowledge the fact that he spent a couple of moments admiring it. A second person in his contacts shouldn't feel so amazing, but it does. He shoves the feeling down before he can let it fester into further happiness. 

'You're just as big a nerd as me, you sent it!' 

'A meetup is the closest thing we have to seeing and speaking to the real life all might!' 

'It would be so surreal!'

Izuku keeps his phone open, turning up his notification sound all the way up. He eats some of the candies he found last time before finishing the bag and tossing it somewhere. Watching it land slowly doesn't give him any entertainment and he is about to do something else, but his phone dings with a message. 

He practically launches himself back towards his phone, looking at the screen. 

'What the fuck are you even doing nerd?' 

'You answer so fucking quick.' 

Ughhhhh! He should have waited a bit instead of responding so fast! He types out a reply,  

'I'm at home, that's why! I was just doing stuff on my phone!' 

There is no need to get into the fact that he is at home every single day and that he has been practically breathing on his phone, waiting for a message from him this entire time.