-Chapter 15: The Game-

It's the next day and I have to say, waking up in Ellie's arms is an amazing feeling...but waking up in her arms, on her bed, is even better.

As it was pre-training for the game tomorrow, I did not join them because the had to work with each other. Instead, I spend the day shopping, getting food and calling my friends. Aka, calling the Tillies in a weird big group call. Today is a Sunday, meaning the girls were on a weekend break in the UK and other places since they didn't have the same games as we do here.

It's now 3pm and I click the join button of the group call that had just started. I'm on Ellie's bed with the computer sitting in front of me as the screen loads. A second later, a bunch of familiar faces appear on screen as the speaker immediately blasts with the overlapping voices of the Tillies. "Y/N!" Someone says, making everyone shut up as they look at the screen.

I wave, grinning as they all say Hi back. "How's life in Lyon?" Alannah asks, sitting down beside Mary. It seems she and Mary are in a room together, Hayley and Alycia are together, Steph and Caitlin are together and Micah and Charli are together. Everyone else are individual, save for Sam who is sitting with Kristie chilling in the background.

That is, before she hears me and moves to join the call.

"It's good. Some people are a bit rough on the streets, but overall, it's great." I say, grinning. "How's the team? Did you meet the coach?" Caitlin asks. I nod, leaning back slightly onto the pillows. "Yeah I did. She's really nice and I have my own jersey. Without a name of course." I say. "What's your number?" Kristie asks from beside Sam.

"2. It was one of the few left." I say. "Where's Ellie? You two are living together, right?" Charli asks, smirking a little. "Yeah, we are. She's at training." I say. "Why aren't you?" Micah adds. "It's for tomorrow's game and they have to work with the playing team. Which I am not." I reply.

They nod, understanding on their faces. "Wait...Are you in Ellie's room right now? On her bed?" Steph asks, her face inching closer to the screen. I turn around to look behind me to see the wall decorations. Sure, they don't mean anything...but anyone who has seen Ellie's room would recognise it.

Which I assume most of the girls have seen when they visit Lyon. "Oh my gosh, you are." Macca saya, laughing. "Why aren't you in your own room?" Kyra asks before gasping. "Wait, are you two together? Like, a thing?" She adds.

Before I can speak, Alannah laughs. "Of course they are, haven't you seen the media recently?" She replies. "That doesn't mean they're together. We all know how the media can change things." Kyra argues back. "That's true. We have to hear it from the girl herself." Caitlin butts in before addressing me. "So? Y/N? Are you two together?"

Ellie and I have agreed on keeping it hidden from the girls for the time being. Only a select few will probably know later on. As of now, none of them know. We decided this because we wanted to have some time to just be us before the girls begin teasing us, and to be honest, it'll probably come out during the July training camp.

"What? No." I say, hearing my own voice rise in pitch. "Really?" Steph asks, sceptical. I think Sam picks up on my attempt to hide the truth and speaks. "Or maybe, Y/N hasn't admitted her feelings for our poor Els." She says. In a way, she was saving the truth. At this point, all the girls knew I had a crush on Ellie.

They just don't know we've admitted it and are together. I sigh dramatically, looking down to sell the look. "You haven't told her?" Caitlin asks. I shrug. "No, it's not gonna happen." I say, earning a few sorry looks. "Who knows. You live together, and the way you interact in public? If you interact like that in private, or more, then maybe the time will come." Lyds says, smiling.

I smile back, glad for the made up truth as the girls dissolve into another topic. I receive a private message from Sam who just sends a wink emoji. Let's just say, this tells me she said that on purpose.