Waking Up

Ruby POV

I heard my alarm clock go off which I shut off with a swing of my hand before I cuddled up into my blanket once more before I heard walking coming towards me until it stopped in front of me.

"No, no bee you got to get up it's your first day of classes you gotta get up." I heard Tera's low voice coming into my ears making me cuddle up more.

"Go away." I mumbled trying to put the blanket over my head but failed as I felt her grab the blanket and pull it off slowly.

"Nope that morning voice isn't going to work on me now get up you gotta make a good first impression on your teachers." She said as she lightly lifted me up into a sitting position before getting my hair out of my face.

"Why are you so mean?" I groaned making her laugh, as she lifted me up off the bed and onto the floor where I was now standing.

"I made breakfast already so that way we didn't have to go to the dining hall Kera and Gracelyn are coming over after classes to eat with us, but you can choose to eat now if you want." Tera said with a smile as she sat down near the door.

"Well don't you have classes?" I asked as she nodded.

"I do but me and Kera are walking you and Gracelyn to your classes for the first day to make sure you get there." She explained as I nodded, not having enough energy to fight her on it because I am in no way shape or form a morning person.

I quickly walked to our bathroom and got ready quickly before walking out in my first day outfit making her smile.

"Looks like we're matching bee." She said with a smile as I smiled back before she grabbed my bag from me and even opened the door for me.

"After you my little artist." She said, giving me a little bow as I chuckled before leaving the dorm room.

"Why thank you, my business woman." I said, playing along, as I bowed back making her smile as she walked me to my class.