Getting There

Ruby POV

After all my classes I waited for everybody else in my dorm already sending them a text saying that I was waiting for them by the time I had made it to my dorm.

Not long after I heard the door open and walking coming into our dorm as I heard Tera

"Oh honey I'm home!" She yelled jokingly making me laugh as I walked out of our bathroom to see her standing there with a big smile as she caught a glimpse of me.

"Wow, you're breathtaking, also you ready?" She asked still having a smile all over her face.

"Thank you kind sir, and yes I'm ready are you?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yeah I figured to just wear what I was going to wear to the party as today's outfit so I didn't have to change her anything, also you like?" She asked spinning in a circle for me to see the outfit in its entirety.

"Yes, what a wonderful combo." I replied as she smiled.

"Oh and Grace and Kera are already ready as well they are just waiting by the car." She explained as I nodded making her go to our dorm room door and open it for me.

"After you ma'lady." She said making me chuckle as we walked down to the main floor of the building before exiting to the parking lot where Grace and Kera were waiting.

"So why are we in the back seat?" Grace asked as Kera and Tera both opened the back doors to the car for us.

"Because in case of a crash you guys are in the safest spots." Kera answered as I looked at Tera with a smile.

"Thank you." I think for the door as she smiled back with a nod.

"You hear that they plan on crashing." Grace said jokingly as they started the car.

"I highly doubt they'd do that." I said as they both nodded in union before beginning our drive.

"Now the ground rules one, Grace you are to stay with me and Tera is to stay with Ruby just in case Chasity shows up two, if under any circumstances she or her friends bother you when we are not around come and find us or text us and we will be there and lastly, have fun." Kera said as both me and Grace looked at one another with a chuckle.

"They go from Golden retrievers to Dobermans real quick." I whispered to Grace or nodded as both Tara and Kera's eyes were watching from the review.

"You haven't seen Doberman, little artist." Tera said making me and Grace chuckle as I looked at Tera.

"I was kidding gee." I said making her eyes go back to the road as we pulled into the place of the party.

Kera and Tera got out and opened the doors for us once again as we exited the car to be met with the music of the party.

"Now remember, stay close to me ok?" Tera said in a low voice making my heart thump like it did maybe a day ago but once again I should get off.

"I will I promise." I replied making her smile.

"All right now everyone, MOVE OUT!" She said playfully making us all laugh as we entered the party.

Here goes nothing I guess.