No

Ruby POV

Huh?

I turned around to see her holding out her hand almost like she was expecting me to do it just because she said so, like does she know who I AM?

"No." I replied looking her dead in the eyes as hers widened in shock as her friends looked at me with anger.

"What do you mean no?" She asked as I gave her a very annoyed book as I looked between her and her want to be friends.

Why is she so hell-bent on getting Tera's number after being rejected? And what's her problem? Like back off.

"Because I'm not giving my friend's number to a random girl I just met without her consent, that's why." I replied annoyed at her questions as her face changed from shocked to confident.

"Well for your information she does know me and I wanna to get her number to get to know her better." She explained as I kept eye contact with me.

"Oh and how does she know you?" I asked making her squint her eyes at me before replying.

"We had a conversation right by your guys's dormitory." She said with a smile as I so badly wanted to roll my eyes like does she think Tera wouldn't tell me what happened or something?

"Oh you mean when she rejected you?" I asked returning her face smile as her face grew from confident to angry within seconds.

"Oh and that's also a reason as to why I'm not giving you her number, because one she doesn't know you and two, rejected you." I explain making her face go from mad to mad mad as we kept eye contact.

I sighed as I started doodling again as she stayed completely silent behind me before she started talking trash like 'she's an idiot' and stuff like that.

I mean you're in college come up with better insults, after the professor did the normal instructions and even gave us an 'all about me' art assignment we were allowed to leave.

As I was walking down the steps I felt a shove in my back making me stumble a bit before making me chuckle as she walked past me with her group of goons.

Well she's gonna be a problem.

I chuckled as I walked out of the class and continued on with my day it was a laughable encounter on my mind.